Black beauties!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was lucky enough to catch my female het Hyper giving birth yesterday :D.
Ended up with 4 Hypers and 5 possible hets. Not bad odds from a pair of young hets.

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0134-1.jpg

I'm always amazed by how big the babies are when they come out, I can't imagine my big girl giving birth to 9 of those although I'm sure at her size it would be a real possibility :lol:

very cute. i need to get a few of these, ill pm regarding my bubs soon need some spare tiem to get some photos

if you hold back the Poss Hets you should be able to weed out the normals as they get a bit older....... as the hets will be darker...... as you already know.....

Nice work Gabe......

they are cracker Blueys.... & lots of people still want them !!!!!!

Thanks guys. It was great seeing the little ones being born :D

Well done. Can you multiple birthings in a season?
Females give birth once per season.

Very nice Gabe. you got any other 'morphs' due to give birth this season?
I'm hoping that a couple of other females are gravid. They're putting on weight but aren't as obvious as the het Hyper that just gave birth. She looked like she was going to pop... lol. I hope the other females are gravid :).

Oh god... wish I could have a couple of those little beauties. Even the Hets are gorgeous.

absolutely incredible I would love to one day own one of these. WOW!

Its still early in the season. The others could quite easily still deliver this season.

I'm hoping that a couple of other females are gravid. They're putting on weight but aren't as obvious as the het Hyper that just gave birth. She looked like she was going to pop... lol. I hope the other females are gravid :).[/QUOTE]

Very Nice. I got a couple of albino hets due in 3 weeks or so. Plus a few others (VICs and QLDs) All the hyper colony will be up to size and age next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back