Ban devenomated snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberlyann

Reaction score
I just saw a petition to ban this in Australia. Mainly because of He Who Must Not Be Named, if you want to sign ill send you the link.

It needs to be headed Ban Devenomating Snakes. Why ban the snake after it has been devenomated. Not the snake's fault and it still deserves a caring home. So ban the operation to deven them, not the snakes.

It needs to be headed Ban Devenomating Snakes. Why ban the snake after it has been devenomated. Not the snake's fault and it still deserves a caring home. So ban the operation to deven them, not the snakes.

I think thats what its about ;)

Yep it is- just saw it on FB too....man I'll fillit in tomoz when I have the patience and sobriety to fill in the MASSIVE form it requires to throw down a signature FFS.

Yeah it's poor wording regarding the title, but that's not the point is it ...I don't think the sentiment will be lost on anyone adding their name to it based on a clumsy title..

Why can't he be named... ?

I'd love to name him

My god I just spelt that word like the vodka...

no points for guessing what's in my glass hey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry... Jeebus

This isn't about my terrible spelling its about stopping people doing this.

Agreed Kim and Beard you are correct, correct and correct. You know Brissie ain't THAT far from Port Mac, right ? Just sayin man....a little bromance ?

Kimberly I reckon it's a sweet thing you're doing...what that guy does is NOT cool.

yeah defamation I guess. It's a shame- the parents who hire him for his shows etc would have no idea of the background and controversy and fines and convictions !

A Current Affair would do it !!!!! They have Kerry Money !

I was actually looking at reptile course's the other day and was going to enquire about it but then i seen the famous snakeman name and closed the browser straight away...Oh actually i might get in trouble for using that name like other's have

I was going to say that i thought it was banned?

Comes under the same sort of guidelines as debarking in dogs

HonestPirate you're slacking there, you have the mond in right order too you could have used =p.

yeah thanks guys Ive only got one life left- one more warning and Im out, so I had to edit it ! What I was actually trying to say though is I really think the guy should be outed.

Last edited:
Every one knows who he is. It can be discussed elsewhere eg FB or other forums but don't on here because the site owners don't want the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back