Angus the MD's new tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shea_and_ruby

Reaction score
So Angus is still only little and this wont be moving into the house until after xmas, however hubby has the majority of it done already - so much easier doing a tank without having to render it! got the idea from a tank at featherdale but they had bredlis in it. we still need to install the heat light (which will be back left) and there will be plenty of airholes drilled into the perspex for airflow. there will also be some old rope added after hubby has sanded and sealed everything. still unsure what we are going to use as a hot end hide though... any suggestions always welcome! hubby found the unit on the side of the road, again. the wood was from old pallets he had at work and have been hosed down and left to dry for days in the sun. as i said they will be sanded back to ensure nothing nasty to catch themselves on.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

OOoooo Very interesting! It looks like the enclosures you see at zoos!

thanks guys. he does a great job. he is currently looking for a bhp, so might be being used sooner than we think...

thanks guys. he does a great job. he is currently looking for a bhp, so might be being used sooner than we think...
I wouldnt use that for a BHP. They need less height and a longer floor space. JMO.
Looks great for a carpet though. Make sure the decorations are secure otherwise it could be a bit dangerous.

that was my thought too snowman - was set up for our MD but he is still a bti too small for it. all the decos are well and truly secure.

thanks jesus - hubby will be happy to hear that :)

This looks great!

My wife and i are now trying to thing of what we can do for our planned enclosure other than the typical fake rock background.

Very nice mate, love the old look it gives it. When its finish dont forget to post up a pic. :)

thanks guys. so we have just found an old lantern, but an old wagon wheel could be good as well, or maybe half of one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back