Show us your pink tongues!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine will eat catfood and will also accept mealworms.

Thanks for that .. I try to avoid mealworms as they are fatty and unless they are freshly shed the keratin their exoskeleton is made of, if consumed in large amounts, can lead to impaction. Snails are a pretty good diet, they are just sometimes hard to get a hold of >.<

yer the cube thing is what i was talking about, i put it at the entrance of the hide so when he comes out he cant miss it.

IMG_1407.jpgIMG_1348.jpgIMG_1373.jpgIMG_1404.jpg my new female.

Last edited:
My two new baby Pink Tongues :)

Attachments

• DSC_0954.jpg
    DSC_0954.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0959.jpg
    DSC_0959.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
ryanm did you get those from the scales and tails reptile expo?

I got the 8 month one will post pics latter

ryanm did you get those from the scales and tails reptile expo?

I got the 8 month one will post pics latter

Yep they came from the S&T Expo, saw the 8month one there but was after a couple so went with these guys :) How's your little guy going?

Hard to obtain in what way? If you mean licensing, theyre on a recreational license. If you mean availability, they come up for sale fairly often.

Yeah, availability. I'm after a number of other species that seem to never come up for sale LOL didn't want to get my hopes up on another impossible dream :D

some pics of my little girl and her home :)

home made by me :)

Attachments

• IMG_2400.jpg
    IMG_2400.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2401.jpg
    IMG_2401.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2402.jpg
    IMG_2402.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2403.jpg
    IMG_2403.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 40
heres some bubs that my girl had i couldnt believe how different looking they all are

DSCF9862.jpgDSCF9859.jpgDSCF9857.jpgDSCF9856.jpgDSCF9855.jpgIMG_0444.jpg

there must be more PT's out there

Last edited:
like those dark coloured ones gemrock, mine always produced large clutches of identical babies though now I have some different ones to breed with so see what happens..

4 striped babies born boxing day, 2 stillborn. Patternless mother/striped father. Previous experience with patternless male/striped female produced 25% patternless. Much smaller clutch with the new pairing, bred them 5 years in a row previously with the average clutch of 16.

Nice to see you got more luck than me Tiliqua. My female shows no signs of being gravid this year.

4 striped babies born boxing day, 2 stillborn. Patternless mother/striped father. Previous experience with patternless male/striped female produced 25% patternless. Much smaller clutch with the new pairing, bred them 5 years in a row previously with the average clutch of 16.

I thought all pink tongues were born striped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back