Show Us Your Barking Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these little geckos, what's the basic husbandry with them? Where do the above ones come from Gibblore? They are my favourites

Thanks guys, If you are talking bout the funky patterned ones Mathew they I picked them up from a small pet shop local to me. so glad I asked if I could see their thickies instead of just walking past the tank Score!!!

Post #60 I was talking about, if thats not what you were talking about.

Thanks guys, If you are talking bout the funky patterned ones Mathew they I picked them up from a small pet shop local to me. so glad I asked if I could see their thickies instead of just walking past the tank Score!!!

wow thats awesome u can sometimes get some awesome scores from pet shops i got a pair of pink tongues from a pet shop with the female being patternless :)

Bring it..... :p

Noice lookers there Cuz

Last edited:
Choose your gecko of choice, turn tail to tail, take 10 gecko paces hit enter and post them suckers

Not a fan of blonds I guess, Yea for tonight I will get bored again soon and dust off the camera. May-be even take pics of ones you like. Hangs head in shame.:(

I dont have any gheckos but always love checking out your pics Gibblore, they are always amazing

Thanks heaps Bandit. See Brett someone likes my ugly geckos lol

How much you pay him ;) Yer there nice I already said that,....What more do you want from me, I give and give and you just dont' respect me...lol

What about this freak Hmmm

View attachment 228002

Um Smithers if you look to the right you will see a little pink thingy that indicates Im a female :rolleyes: That last one was stunning but Gibblore does take better pics than you sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back