The Ultimate Reptile Movie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad some one mentioned raiders of the lost ark, one of my best friends, Jed Edge was the animal handler for the snake pit scene
some of my own snakes were also used in the scene .
was one of the first great classic special effects movies.

I'm glad some one mentioned raiders of the lost ark, one of my best friends, Jed Edge was the animal handler for the snake pit scene
some of my own snakes were also used in the scene .
was one of the first great classic special effects movies.
congrats on your snakes being used

any one seen that movie komodo vs kobra or what ever it was called... or Anaconda 3 or even the Python movie?

Has anyone, apart from me, seen the 1973 movie

'Ssssnake'.

A corny science fiction movie, but the rows of fishtanks with snakes in them in a herproom gave me a huge buzz as a 10 year old kid at the cinema.

Its about a snake scientist (Strother Martin) turns his daughter's (Heather Menzies) boyfriend (Dirk Benedict), his lab helper, into a big half cobra half man thing.

Heaps of real snakes in it.

Has anyone, apart from me, seen the 1973 movie

'Ssssnake'.

A corny science fiction movie, but the rows of fishtanks with snakes in them in a herproom gave me a huge buzz as a 10 year old kid at the cinema.

Its about a snake scientist (Strother Martin) turns his daughter's (Heather Menzies) boyfriend (Dirk Benedict), his lab helper, into a big half cobra half man thing.

Heaps of real snakes in it.
haha nah havent seen that one... will have to try and find it

Also, get the 1971 movie "Billy Jack" with Tom Laughlin in it. There is a great scene involving E.diamondback rattlesnakes. Great stuff

Get the other Billy Jack movies to, they're all cool.

"Lemony snickets, a series of unfortunate events" was a good movie with some nice snakes in to

Last edited:
Yes well it has now been two years since these post and more reptile movies have hit the markets... what new ones have you seen ?

All I have to say is....... I'm a sssnake!

I just watched "Herpers" the 2009 documentary and just want to say how good it was. Has all the top US breeders in it and is about 90 mins long. If you are a little internet savy you should be able to track it down from the "usual" places. I am eagerly awaiting "Herpers 2" which was supposed to come out sept 2011. If anyone finds it let me know :p

movie poster

Attachments

• herpersofficialpostersm.jpg
    herpersofficialpostersm.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
favourite series: Snake Tales which is on saturday mornings
Favourite movie: RANGO!!!!

i thought so....i love kids movies though....it is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back