Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPcrazy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I came home today at about 10:30am to find 2 people in my house robbing me. Once they noticed I was in the house, they grabbed my favorite snake (my first Rough Scaled Python) and my 13 baby scorpions, they had my Spencers monitor in a container ready to go, but they left her.

We found out they had tried to sell the scorpions to people at the shops down the road, only minutes after running from me.

The police found out they were locale, but so far have no evidence they did it. They are checking security cameras from the shops they went to (trying to sell the scorpions), to verify it was them.

I live in South Windsor, NSW. if ANYONE hears ANYTHING about a Rough Scaled Python being sold, that is in anyway suspicious, please let me know, that snake is my pride and joy. I am even willing to pay you if you find him.

The Roughie is a 2 1/2 year old male, around a meter long, he was going to be breeding for me this coming season.
3205a536.jpg

9fb63aa0.jpg

Last edited:
I know what's it's like haveing a animal very close to you stolen, it's not a good feeling hope you get him back fine and catch the scum.

What pieces of crap some people are!! I am so sorry for your loss RSPcrazy. I hope you get them all back. i am also glad that you werent injured when you came home and found them there.

Oh dude so sorry to hear, Lived in Penrith 38yrs I'll let a few peeps know for ya to spread the word.

All the best

So sorry to hear. People are low life's, hopefully they can work out how it is. Really hope you can get your reps back.

Wow that sux mate very lucky you got home when you did !!! I hope you get your boy back.. It is , I am sure all keepers fear to have that happen .. Hope everthing works out .

Thats so awful I hope you get your snakey back so heartbreaking

That is so sad.... I would be devastated if someone stole one of my beloved animals ... I hope they find the scum who did it..... Spreading the word amongst as many herpers as you can is the best way of tracking your snake down.... Someone may just know of a neighbor etc who has just aquired a snake... Good luck matey

I hate thieves. I hope these two are tracked down soon and you get every one of your animals back healthy and unharmed (something I don’t wish for those two mongrels).

Good luck mate

Hate to say it, But evidence again that you have to be careful who you choose to let into your house and the people you do know make sure they are aware of our messed up world and the potential theft of ones animals.

I think it would be fairly random for someone to break into a house and take only reptiles without prior knowledge.

I could be wrong, Rspcrazy Hope you get your reptiles back soon and the thieves are removed from Society for good.

Very sorry to read this RSP :(
I bloody HATE Thieves! & makes me even angrier knowing these little scumbags are local!

I really hope you get your Roughie back!
I have also posted this on Facebook to let as many people know that I can.

Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Bugger me, it is so hard to prove,
Let's hope that the police can come up with some identification.
I hate scum like that.

Cheers
Ian

did you get a look at em when you got home or there car i got alot of relos over there ill let em know i hope they get hung for it its low as ****

did you get a look at em when you got home or there car i got alot of relos over there ill let em know i hope they get hung for it its low as ****

I only saw one very briefly, as I tried to run him over with my car in revers.

He's a 16-18 looking "lad" with a stripy shirt.
The other guy (that the neighbor saw) looks about early to mid twenties.

When I realized people were in the house, I jumped back in my car, which is when they realized I was home, I then drove after them, but they hid somewhere and I couldn't find them.

Little pricks!!!

Today was the first day in 5 years, that we haven't had a car in the driveway, they also packet heaps of other things into bags ready to grab it all and run, but then I came home in the middle of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back