Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sam, Nah Michael Austen and one of his mates are the breeders it was apparently the only one that turned out like that the rest went green?

Different angles.

i-6vGbm4H-M.jpg
i-nC6H5Bt-M.jpg

i-MbNqMS4-M.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous Chondro there Michael. Do you have any offspring from this particular animal, or any siblings that show a similar vertebral stripe?

Ross.

They are actually 3 different animals in 3 different cages - all males that I am going to use for breeding this coming season. For the first time I will attempt a proper selective breeding and I will again hold onto many juveniles for a year to see the results. It's a pain in the cloaca but it's the only reliable way to assess the achievements. It will also give me the opportunity to offer neonates, yearlings and adults. Exciting times ahead.

Fast action.

i-kZR2L4F-S.jpg
i-xX5LWpL-S.jpg

i-mbfNW4K-S.jpg
i-JScDs5R-S.jpg

Last edited:
Female Sorong GTP coming up for a shed / slough with her full blue dorsal stripe.
.......solar 17 (Baden)
6443344393_582469463a.jpg

Is there any other legitimate sarongs around besides Badens and Nevs?

Cheers sam

Russell Grants has sarongs and they are top top quality in having the complete unbroken blue like badens

This one was bright yellow 2 weeks ago

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1323076002893.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1323076002893.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 148
This is our newest addition Peridot, so cute heheh

Attachments

• December 04 2011_06.jpg
    December 04 2011_06.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 139
Status