where'd you get ur username?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I had to Google this - new potential addict!!!!! Awesome.

I have hundreds more where they came from......
I can also hook you up if you want to get addicted ;)

7b628501-01cf-f2c9.jpg

well mine easy- im new to loving snakes, but as that has one letter to many it was cut down to newtolovingsnake, which i didnt realise until a member on here pointed out how rude it sounds, lol.

usually my nickname is either "trucksmissus" (very self explanatory) or tractor. you can figure that one out!

My surname is Sachs and we used to watch Gladiator a hell of a lot. So my friends started calling me Saximus after the main character

my last name is Russell and my nick name is Rusty and there is a RUSSELL'S VIPER, so RustyViper made sense, HAHA

i think mine stemed from my days working as a stripper and i needed a sexy call name and miss1 was taken ( no one would cross that cow) so i became miss2.

but really, i have no idea

Shhnake..... i dont actually know where i got it from, use to have a mate with a lisp and whenever we got drunk (being the idiots we were) we'd talk in a lisp accent and thought it was hilarious...not that funny now but i think thats where it came from:)

Haha...

No, I am going to tell you NOTHING!

Except, HE (who wrote the poem) is NOT my room mate, is a raving HETEROSEXUAL (like me) and it has nothing to do with the S & M that PK thinks about.... With her prickly brazilians...

But for the rest of time, until the sun refuses to shine... You (unless you're my girlfriend) will never know what the S, L and M stand for :)

Some things best left for secrets ;)

SLOW................LONG.and....... MEANINGFUL!!! ha ha, come on slim, you don't think some of us aren't going to try to guess!!!!!!

Oh, and my name just suits me to a tee!!!!!! heh heh
My friend (almost sister, we grew up together almost), always called me Dipsy!!

Tristan is my name
Hades is my usual alias, i like Greek mythology and the general misunderstanding of Hades
Ninjacatfox is my other goto its the sneakiest animal to ever exist as far as i can think of taking the 3 sneakiest critters and combining them

Its an ancient design. Some old town ruins have been proven to be arranged fractally.

I can't remember the mathematical thing for it though

It's an infinite equation. It just repeats and repeats.
It can also be found in vegetables, fruits, flowers, pretty much almost anything as far as I know :)
However the Mandelbrot is what people mostly recognize.
Absolutely fascinating IMO.

Thanks to my last name appreviated and changed and suited for others to shorten and say easier i became "Pog".... But then they decided they wanted to lengthen it and make it sound cuter and like a baby platypus so i became..................... wait for it ................................." Poggle" :)

I am tall, broad and hairy?

Unfortunately I am unable to tell you what the S, L and M stand for.... But a friend, back in university, wrote me a poem about things I do... And this is where the name stemmed from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i'm unmarried so i'm a Miss and my name is Bree = MissBree.

Bel711, i'm in the same boat as you, in the scheme of things lets call the boat SS Unimaginative!

It's an infinite equation. It just repeats and repeats.
It can also be found in vegetables, fruits, flowers, pretty much almost anything as far as I know :)
However the Mandelbrot is what people mostly recognize.
Absolutely fascinating IMO.
scholars maintain that it is latin for- a whales vagina.....it's science

my user name is just my nickname and year of birth. boring i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back