My dragon thinks he’s a dog….

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the different sides to Barry

asleep with his father
and really impressed with me LOL

Attachments

• barry.jpg
    barry.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 57
  • barry2.jpg
    barry2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 63
i think iam hooked for life now cynder

Barry is a typical Aussie larrikin bloke - he hates washing up and would be happy in front of the TV with a packet of smokes and a beer - let him express himself

For anyone wanting a beardie all i can say is just get one, you will never ever look back. out of all the reptiles i have owned none are heaps friendly and enjoy spending time with you like a beardie. I have met one that was a total prick but in my time ive know quite a lot and they are great. They are funny, easy to look after, love attention, really hardy, good with kids and are quite relaxed to take out. my EWD's on the other hand seem to just enjoy to run away and bite me. lol as amazing as they look i like to handle my reptiles.. jmo :)

I agree justdragons. After going from being so scared of lizards for so long, to now having our very own beardie........OMG after a week, im addicted! :lol: Dont get me wrong, i still love my bredli to pieces, matilda is my 'girl', BUT Muppet is fast becoming center of attention at our place, & he loves it!
muppet 001.jpg
This is our boy, now weighing 5.2grams :D

i remembe ryou saying you were frightened bel!
good on you for getting one. i seriously had no idea the extent of there personailtys, amazing!

My beardie thinks he is santa this year
Don't forget to leave out milk and crickets ;)

Beardies are the best, they're like little children they way they eat anything :D:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_68152.jpg
    IMG_68152.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Uhhmmmm My beardie had his photo taken with santa this year!? im a tragic but hopefully next year it will be keiko's turn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back