What flavour is the number 4?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking you made a spelling error and wanted to know the flavour of flour... But clearly, I was wrong in this assumption.

But, if you mix flour with water it gets a sticky consistency, and the smell, well, it's vaguely familiar... So just to throw the spanner in the works... you see if you can guess what the 'protein' smell of flour resembles...

PS - Protein was the hint...

PPS - I actually don't know about the flavour of 4. But seeing as you asked, why didn't you ask the flavour of 1, 2 or 3 first? Surely 4 is for professionals only?

PPPS - Counting used to be done in 'foods' - so for example, a cow had several eating parts - so lets say (just for arguments sake only) that you only ate the legs of cows - then a cow would instantly equal 4. So the flavour of 4 could be legs....

PPPPS - Things that weren't edible weren't given a number at all... The flavour of zero.

PPPPPS - A herd of cows would go up in multiples of 'foods' - so if (back for arguments sake) legs were the case and there were 10 cows.... Then the number of cows would actually equal 40... So the number 40 tastes like a leg banquet.

I hope I answered some of your questions and also made you put some flour and water together to sniff the proteins...

Awesomely awesome answer full of awesomeness:)

ROTFLMFAO @ slim6y's reasoning...... oh this Friday just gets better and better....

On a seemingly similar note (and of course, not to hijack an already quality thread) do you know what frustration tastes like?

It's not as much the taste.. but the flavour!

Take this scenario for example... Let's say a person comes home for lunch, we'll call him.. ummmm... SMiL6y just for the sake of it... Because this person is a... well.. Friend of mine.

Well, SMiL6y comes home for lunch and decided to eat a very healthy and tasty meat and cheese pie.

Although semi satisfying, it left our friend SMiL with the taste of wanting something else.

It appeared SMiL wanted something sweet... There was luckily a well known New Zealand brand of chocolate with a caramel centre located in SMiL's cupboards. So SMiL broke off a line of chocolate with a gooey caramel centre and proceeded to eat this said chocolate.

Unfortunately, at the end of this chocolate, the sweet (yet bitter) taste remained. But it felt like something savoury was needed again. So, luckily for SMiL he had a packet of wheat based chips (actually called Poppa Jacks) which he proceeded to eat....

The delicate chickeny flavour and slughtly salty taste washed down the chocolate from before and left a salty taste in SMiLs mouth... Then SMiL realised he wanted something sweet...

It was a terrible situation to be in - nothing would satisfy...

There is no moral to this story... other than SMiL went on to eat a satay panini and a cup cake with caramel centre and was left wishing he had stopped at the panini... Or the chocolate... or the poppa jacks or at least didn't even eat the pie....

This was quite possibly my... I mean SMiL's biggest lunch and it was also one of the least healthy of recent times.

It's not just this - I mean, SMiL used to eat healthy all the time, but recent stresses, job promotions, girlfriends leaving etc etc has meant SMiLs diet has become less adequate. So maybe it wasn't the flavour of frustration - but the flavour of regret that was coming through...

Anyway... Enough of that - I will make sure SMiL eats far more healthy - like today he had beetroot on toast!

Anyway... Enough of that - I will make sure SMiL eats far more healthy - like today he had beetroot on toast!

I have heard you cant Beet-a-root........but Beetroot on toast? Ewwwww, someone make this man a steak sandwhich! :lol:

Number four tastes like lemon :) and is a slightly blue/purple like a bruise, Number three is sort of yellow and red a bit fuzzy like a peach and tastes like strawberry, number two is brown, hard and wrinkly like a walnut and tastes like well, brown...like the husk of a walnut or peanut...number one is shiny and pearly and tastes like clouds, sort of wet and airy

I hope this answers all your questions :)

I have heard you cant Beet-a-root........but Beetroot on toast? Ewwwww, someone make this man a steak sandwhich! :lol:

A really big one that contains half a beast that has been kissed with fire and needs to be held with two hands!

Slim I would have loved to have teachers like you. Are you this creative in the classroom as well?

Slim I would have loved to have teachers like you. Are you this creative in the classroom as well?

I had a teacher like slim about 15 years ago. He used to come to school/work on acid. The last time I saw was maybe 2 years ago him he was stumbling along in the city talking to himself. Needless to say he was a bit of a mess and looked like he'd been sleeping in a gutter for a bit :)

On a seemingly similar note (and of course, not to hijack an already quality thread) do you know what frustration tastes like?

It's not as much the taste.. but the flavour!

Take this scenario for example... Let's say a person comes home for lunch, we'll call him.. ummmm... SMiL6y just for the sake of it... Because this person is a... well.. Friend of mine.

Well, SMiL6y comes home for lunch and decided to eat a very healthy and tasty meat and cheese pie.

Although semi satisfying, it left our friend SMiL with the taste of wanting something else.

It appeared SMiL wanted something sweet... There was luckily a well known New Zealand brand of chocolate with a caramel centre located in SMiL's cupboards. So SMiL broke off a line of chocolate with a gooey caramel centre and proceeded to eat this said chocolate.

Unfortunately, at the end of this chocolate, the sweet (yet bitter) taste remained. But it felt like something savoury was needed again. So, luckily for SMiL he had a packet of wheat based chips (actually called Poppa Jacks) which he proceeded to eat....

The delicate chickeny flavour and slughtly salty taste washed down the chocolate from before and left a salty taste in SMiLs mouth... Then SMiL realised he wanted something sweet...

It was a terrible situation to be in - nothing would satisfy...

There is no moral to this story... other than SMiL went on to eat a satay panini and a cup cake with caramel centre and was left wishing he had stopped at the panini... Or the chocolate... or the poppa jacks or at least didn't even eat the pie....

This was quite possibly my... I mean SMiL's biggest lunch and it was also one of the least healthy of recent times.

It's not just this - I mean, SMiL used to eat healthy all the time, but recent stresses, job promotions, girlfriends leaving etc etc has meant SMiLs diet has become less adequate. So maybe it wasn't the flavour of frustration - but the flavour of regret that was coming through...

Did SMiL ever consider just having another pie but having a coke with the next one?

I'm a huge fan of the flavour of number 4. Especially if the 'number 4' is the same number 4 I'm refering to, that being the flavour of mumble mumble somethin somethin. ;)

Stop.... Mumbling .... Into your.... Beard!!?

Unfortunately my talents are wasted on these kids - so I am hum drum dry and boring... The way a teacher should be ;)

Did SMiL ever consider just having another pie but having a coke with the next one?

I'll ask him....

He said, yes, he had considered the extra pie... And yes, the coke would have satisfied...

Genius... That's what you are... GENIUS!!!

I'm betting you are the sort of person who knows exactly how to describe the stuff that occurs on the other side of the universe - the side the universe is either expanding or contracting into or from respectively.

Last edited:
Unfortunately my talents are wasted on these kids - so I am hum drum dry and boring... The way a teacher should be ;)

I'll ask him....

He said, yes, he had considered the extra pie... And yes, the coke would have satisfied...

Genius... That's what you are... GENIUS!!!

I'm betting you are the sort of person who knows exactly how to describe the stuff that occurs on the other side of the universe - the side the universe is either expanding or contracting into or from respectively.

I wouldn't go that far, I do sometimes think we need to uncomplicate things to solve problems though lol.

Once you have the second pie basis you can get a lil freeky! maybe a satay sauce would have helped your desires! Or strawberry jam?

Stop.... Mumbling .... Into your.... Beard!!?

It is the flavour of that which we may not mention on that of the likes of a family friendly forum and for running the risk of offending the young, the old, the left, the right, the men, the women, the straight, the gay, the short the tall, the large, the small and those with the bat but minus the ball.

I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them sam-i am.

In short. No.4, In my learned opinion is that of which you may want it to be and in my case as a 31 year old hetrosexual male in my prime its mumble mumble somethin somethin ;)

The Cat in the Hat ROCKS! Just saying.....;) back on track......the flavour of number 4......nup, i still got nothing! I'll go with Slim's anwers.......any of them, they all sound.....ok!

It is the flavour of that which we may not mention on that of the likes of a family friendly forum and for running the risk of offending the young, the old, the left, the right, the men, the women, the straight, the gay, the short the tall, the large, the small and those with the bat but minus the ball.

In short. No.4, In my learned opinion is that of which you may want it to be and in my case as a 31 year old hetrosexual male in my prime its mumble mumble somethin somethin ;)

I know...I KNOW!!!!

*wicked giggle*

You forgot medium sized bisexuals! How dare you! Do you gave a problem with our medium sized bisexual brother's and sisters? who are you to judge?!!

Haha!

OMFG what is in the air today? You guys are bringing tears to my eyes.......i must look like a real nut job sitting here home alone p****** myself laughing at a computer screen! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back