Venomous course

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

12-08-67

Reaction score
I did a venomous snake husbandry course nearly 11wks ago and am still waiting on paperwork or certificate to say i completed the course, any suggestions on what to do now? i did get an email 2 weeks after to say they have been busy and certificates will be in the mail soon but nothting since. I have sent numerous emails through the wesite and direct and phone messages but have gotten no responce. I dont need it for any permits etc as i did the course mainly to know how to handle,catch and release the snakes as my volunteer work requires this at times but i still need to show that i am just not saying i did it with out substantial proof.:( I loved the course and not trying to rock the boat but how long is too long to wait?

We attempt to have certificates out within 4-6 weeks maximum, but this is because they come from a Registered Training Organization and all enrollment details have to be logged onto a government database, prior to this is was a maximum of two weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Just had a call thinking this might have been us, but everybody who has completed our Venomous Snake Relocation Course has received their references, with some already in possession of their DMP's too.

I have done the relocation one and recieved that ok, but this was for the next husbandry course that i completed 11wks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back