what is this country coming to?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i've seen he also thinks everything is a conspiracy... The cops and that koala that drunk from a water bottle during the black friday fire's

he trademarked the following

snakeman
snake man
snakebusters
snakebuster
hands on reptiles
australias best reptiles
hold the animals

other claims on his site..... "australias ONLY nationally and internationally acredited and recognised venomous snake handling courses" he also claims that pretty much everyone else that isint him is an inexperienced NOOB..... refers to other snake catchers/shows as "no names" and "inexpierenced imitators"

The others could be just names but I don't think he can patent a claim like ' best reptiles' ?

just reminding everyione the site owner doesnt want he who cant be named (HWCBN) named.

didn't HWCBN get fined $12,000 by the County Court August 2011 for breaching his commercial wildlife demonstrator licence? and didnt the DSE suspended his wildlife licence as well as his authorisation to hold snake-handling courses and use wildlife in film and television?

He has another site. And it has far more names than you have mentioned. I have no intention of naming it here though and giving him any publicity.

just reminding everyione the site owner doesnt want he who cant be named (HWCBN) named.

didn't HWCBN get fined $12,000 by the County Court August 2011 for breaching his commercial wildlife demonstrator licence? and didnt the DSE suspended his wildlife licence as well as his authorisation to hold snake-handling courses and use wildlife in film and television?

This reminded me of reading harry potter when I was younger.

Voldemort! Or however you say it

he trademarked the following

snakeman
snake man
snakebusters
snakebuster
hands on reptiles
australias best reptiles
hold the animals

HOLD THE ANIMALS!? Are you joking!!! Fifi me sooner or later we wont be aloud to talk because of dead beat looser's like this that are nothing but trolls! Dont think you can offer your friends to hold your animals you will get sued. Its almost as stupid as Cabuary trademarking the colour purple!

Last edited by a moderator:
well that video made me angry.. surely at this rate someone will smack this bloke?? he is stuffing with peoples income and lifes.... i wouldnt take that lightly...

today tonight or 60 mins would get off over a story like this...

Cadbury trademarked purple? How about all the purple tattooed on my arm?

Surely I show a higher dedication to the colour?

it takes all sorts in this wonderful world of ours. In some peoples eyes this behaviour will only make you and I look better. In other peoples eyes, well they don't really care. In the end, an attitude like ' hands on reptiles' will only lead to nature righting its self and our beloved reptiles proving they will not be handled 24/7 in a manner that doesn't agree with them. Some people learn the hard way but I believe people who mess with the bull get the horns

Fifi that :p purple's a fruit

Oh My Fifi.. I think i have a new saying :)
Poor grape's, they didn't get have a chance, god damn Cadbury. I also think i may need to re-spray the car again :\

statesman.jpg

I've just counted names and or terms he lists as having trademark or intellectual rights on and it comes to at least fifty three. What a remarkably insecure individual.

Cadbury trademarked purple? How about all the purple tattooed on my arm?

Surely I show a higher dedication to the colour?

I don't think they won, it was year's and year's ago, they tried to trademark the certain colour purple they use

Denuel, I'm afraid its too late
And he is about to get some harsh justice coming his way soon
Pm if you wanna know Denuel

i buy alot of my snakes off tony and over the last few years he has copped a few bad deals he was on the verge of releasing a dvd on snakes in se qld but got ****ed over that was a shame i wanted 10 copys now he gets all his youtube vids deleted yep whats this world comming too

Taken from the onlineslangdictionary ............. a moron, dim-wit, loser, or person of questionable lineage.
Can anyone guess what word it describes?

It was one of the words deemed offensive enough by the Pakistan government to ba banned fro SMS use.

Yes venom I'm mates with tony and I've heard it all
Denuel is a mystery man, you will never know mwa ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back