what is this country coming to?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yer i think that would be true, he is making him self bad for people who are starting to get into keeping reptiles, so i hope people find this site and know to stay away from him :)

that is just stupid, if i ever meet this butthole il tell him off with out hesitation.
but il have to make sure i dont use the words "reptile" or "hands on"
i think he is one of those things a women has to use month at a certain time of month

that is just stupid, if i ever meet this butthole il tell him off with out hesitation.
but il have to make sure i dont use the words "reptile" or "hands on"
i think he is one of those things a women has to use month at a certain time of month
don't insult tampons!

If you need to sue and ban people and trademark absolutely everything possible to protect your business then you don't have much of a business imo. How about letting your business and or product stand on its own merits. This guy is good at making enemies

I'd be insecure too if everybody didn't like me...
you reap what you sow i'm afraid

Just reading thread and I feel excited and can't wait to find out more, could be because it reminds me of harry Potter :p He who cannot be named! Anyway very sad that ppl take things like this to an extreme and wreck it for others as there is obviously room for them all. Certain ppl become to greedy.

Was wondering if someone could pm me with the un nameables, name plz? So I can keep following

Just reading thread and I feel excited and can't wait to find out more, could be because it reminds me of harry Potter :p He who cannot be named! Anyway very sad that ppl take things like this to an extreme and wreck it for others as there is obviously room for them all. Certain ppl become to greedy.

Was wondering if someone could pm me with the un nameables, name plz? So I can keep following

Watch the video in the first post...

Ta was on a older comp when i watched it last time so very low volume and missed the said name. However just clicked link again and notice name was typed in comment underneath

People have too much time on their hands and not enough real world issues going on..Trademarking a nickname? really..... If ever i star in adult films i will use ''Snakeman'' as my alias..Just for fun.

People have too much time on their hands and not enough real world issues going on..Trademarking a nickname? really..... If ever i star in adult films i will use ''Snakeman'' as my alias..Just for fun.

If you do I'm pretty sure some of the ladies on here could give you a bit of feedback on your performance,
just to help you out you know : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back