Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what type of scorpions are they

if the where around 20 keep an eye out on facebook the bastards would be trying 2 sell it to a mate or some gronk they know

Baby rainforest scorpions, there were 13 of them.

if the where around 20 keep an eye out on facebook the bastards would be trying 2 sell it to a mate or some gronk they know

Actually, this is a valid point. Do you have a 'Windsor Buy, Swap, Sell' page or similar? There are a few in my area, it's kind of like ebay without the fees. It might be worth keeping an eye on it.

ill get my gf to see if there is. if there is we will stalk the page for ya infact she knows afew ppl that go to tafe there we will make some calls for you n let you know

Thank you everyone.

Just so everyones aware, if it involves trying to get my pride and joy RSP back, then I don't mind what information or photos you use. So you don't have to PM me asking for permission, just go ahead and do it.

And thank you again to everyone helping, it means a lot to me.

Last edited:
damn thats really sad and such a low act :(
hope you get it back !

ill spare you about 10 scorpions next time mine have bubs :)

any news? =/

Not yet, still waiting on the TAB footage and the fingerprints from my house to come back. I'll be getting on to them about it tomorrow.
I have my engagement party today, so I'm to busy to be chasing them up.

damn thats really sad and such a low act :(
hope you get it back !

ill spare you about 10 scorpions next time mine have bubs :)

That's very kind of you.

Still sad times for you, but enjoy your day today! Congrats to you & your wife to be, & i hope that with the start of engaged life you also see your mate bought back home!

RSPcrazy
Please keep us updated.
It is a shame that these kind of things come with the hobby.

I really hope for the op's sake that you have found his baby scribblepants! Fingers & toes crossed for you!

Any news? Spoken to a couple of cabbies to keep word out - also seen heaps of the phone numbers gone off the reward posters

Nothing new yet, I'm waiting on a couple of people and police to get back to me with what they have found.

I will post updates here every time I find something new.

hope you get it back soon mate it must suck

here's hopng those little sons of beaches get bitten, again and again.... The deserve nothing less.

I really do wish you the best and i hope you have great news soon. Keep us updated

I keep checking back for updates - I hope you have your boy home in time for Christmas.

Oh and I also hope you had a lovely engagement party :) Congratulations.

Very upsetting to read about this sort of stuff. They must have known who you were and what you were keeping to do that.
Hope you get your python back before Christmas, but I will warn that this usually doesn't happen and there isn't always a happy ending. I had a corn snake stolen by someone around 10 years ago, a flourescent orange/red albino Okeetee line (that I should not have been keeping, but anyway, another matter altogether). Broke my heart, but I realised that it was illegal and whoever got it and happened to be caught with it would end up in strife, so maybe Karma will get the better of them, whoever they are.

just read the post sorry to hear about that mate I hope you catch them scum bags a few years ago it happened to me as well I had 1 of my bearded dragons stolen from my house cops had no luck finding who did it.

Hope some one can help you find them and they get what they deserve and really hope you get your snake back mate its horrible loosing something you love so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back