where'd you get ur username?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine isn't real creative either.
a - alex (hubby)
j - jane (me)
a
n
d
j - jack (son)

we really should include our daughter now, (she's like 5).. oneday l guess

was it written on the inside of some underwear you found in your bedroom one morning?

I'm not sure. I vaguely remember them making me write it on the front of my exercise books when I first started kindy. Maybe that has something to do with it!!

Fredsnugget came from some pets of mine. A cockatoo called fred and my staffy named nugget. they just seemed to go together, didnt hurt my fav passtime is gold prospecting so kind of fitted.

I traveled a fair bit around and in Mongolia many years ago had a few intense conversations with a local shaman about a small tattoo on my arm of a dragons eye with two bloody tears dropping from it
Although Im a snake in Chinese years he told me I was really a Dragon [long in cantonese] albeit a rather strange one [strange=qi in mandarin]; who enjoyed crossing barriers others shun

So I ended up as longqi

Although Im a snake in Chinese years he told me I was really a Dragon [long in cantonese] albeit a rather strange one [strange=qi in mandarin]; who enjoyed crossing barriers others shun

So I ended up as longqi

That's cool. Though you being a snake is perfectly appropriate as well.:)

Renenet was an ancient Egyptian goddess who was often depicted in the form of a cobra.

Last edited:
I'm a hash brown. Here's a family photo from the other day. I'm the big guy up the back.

Hashbrown Ovals.jpg

Thanks for that, it was hilarious.
And come on fella you're not that big.
But you do have a lovely tan.

Yep it's in settings under Edit Profile

Hmm.... Interesting.... *ponders thought*

People may no recognise me then... (haha maybe that's a good thing)... although I guess my avatar will stay the same...

Bugger... what I was going to change it to has already been taken by a member that hasn't logged in over a year... plan B I guess

Last edited:
I pronounce it Re-ne-net: "re" and "ne" rhyming with Spanish "que"; and "net" just as we'd say it in English.

Really, you can pronounce it how you want as long as the consonants appear. Egyptian hieroglyphics has no vowels that we can discern. For example Renenet appears in Egyptian writing as r.n.n.t (in the appropriate hieroglyphic equivalent, of course). To make the words pronouncable, Egyptologists simply stuck a vowel in each gap. It's anyone's guess as to how these words were actually said.

My body modification artist reffered to me as the girl with scribbly pants to a coworker when he couldn't remember my name. since then he has called me scribblepants. I think he is now completely unaware of my name as he always calls me scribble pants and I like it better than Ellie I guess.

I used to own a graphic design business called 'Wild Aura Graphic Design', kinda like designers have to capture the vibes and mood of a business (or its 'aura') and the wild part is just representative of me and my love of wildlife and the natural world... I always hoped it didn't sound like I was a tree hugging hippy or something :-/

mine comes from my love of methical/medievil dragons adn I play darts with 170 being the highest finish., But have never hit in comp yet lol

when i thought up a username years ago i was going to use my real name but i decided i would try and be funny and call it snake pimpfor a laugh,seemed a good as name as any at the time,so has no magical mystical medicinal properties whatsover

Used to follow Man Utd back in the 70's, with a mob from London, known as the Cockney Reds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back