Just Sickening

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess because cats are always available for free in any local paper. And i agree with the ''cute cuddly'' thing... As i stated in other posts there are at least 30 videos of cats mauling snakes and the owners having a good laugh about it.

Karma, the end.

Watch the video the kitten is malnourished and who knows he could be breeding them for food

isn't Chinese food 35% cat?

Last edited:
You do realise it works the other way.

If a snake is killed and someone posts that it happened on here everyone is outraged because we all love snakes. However if a cat is killed everyones saying "Who cares, no better than a mouse ect"
Nobody says "Who cares if a snakes killed? Plenty of people kill spiders and theyre native animals too"

See what I mean? You accuse people of the cute and cuddly thing, while many people on here are guilty of the same thing, just a scaly version.

No it doesn't work the other way. If there was a video of a snake being killed by a cat, there would not be a world wide search for the person who posted the video with people calling for the death penalty (actually happening over this video)

Yes but snakes dont eat cats in the wild. There is no reason to feed a cat to a snake, its cost inefficient so why do it when you can feed it a mouse? Thats my whole point. He couldve fed it a mouse, but he fed it a cat for the fun of it.
And when you film your spider eating, its interesting and you get to see the spiders natural behaiviour. The guy in this case WASNT doing it so show natural hunting behaviour. It was for sick twisted pleasure and he knew it would get people angry and thats why he did it.

Do you not get it? Those cats and dogs NEED to be killed as they have no home and arent being adopted. This kitten didnt need to die. I'm sorry but that comment is just stupid.
Its not the fact the cat was killed. Its why it was killed.

I bet my bottom dollar that snakes eat cats in the wild.

It would be incredibly bad husbandry to feed a snake that could eat a cat, a mouse.

Living in queensland, I can honestly tell you that I intend to breed mammals larger than rats for food. Whether this be cats, dogs, guinea pigs or something else. Its all the same. A scrub python has just as much right to eat properly as anything else.

No it doesn't work the other way. If there was a video of a snake being killed by a cat, there would not be a world wide search for the person who posted the video with people calling for the death penalty (actually happening over this video)
I admit the searching for the person is a bit far. I dont think hes done anything wrong legally.
But what I mean is if theres a video of a snake being killed by a cat on here, everyone here will want to give the person the death penalty.

Wrong, there are many snake killing vids with much praise from the public in their comments... But.. i Guess the are only usually garter snakes and don't really deserve life anyway.

Wrong, there are many snake killing vids with much praise from the public in their comments... But.. i Guess the are only usually garter snakes and don't really deserve life anyway.
I dont mean the public. I mean the APS comminity.

If the snake was being fed to something I don't really think we'df care, but we ALWAYS hear of snakes, in the wild, being killed for no reason, that cat died for a reason, and has sustained the life of another, killing a snake just because its crossing a road makes no sense, the cats death did.

I admit the searching for the person is a bit far. I dont think hes done anything wrong legally.
But what I mean is if theres a video of a snake being killed by a cat on here, everyone here will want to give the person the death penalty.

To tell you the truth, you're welcome to come put a kitten in the tank of my big boy and post the video of the..... Snake..... Being eaten on aps. I've seen live food injuries on wild pythons. Barely a scratch that disappears next shed. If you, amazingly, did end up with a role reversal video, I would accept that as, whilst unbelievable, natural selection.

Unfortunately for cats, snakes are higher on the food chain. Its the natural way of things

If the snake was being fed to something I don't really think we'df care, but we ALWAYS hear of snakes, in the wild, being killed for no reason, that cat died for a reason, and has sustained the life of another, killing a snake just because its crossing a road makes no sense, the cats death did.
But the guy wasnt simply killing it to feed the snake and sustain it. If you watch the video, he was purely doing it for fun, just like many people are when they kill snakes on the road.

Anyway this is my last post about this, I think I've said all I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back