where'd you get ur username?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is the nickname mum has called me for as long as I can remember. I normally go for pets names and stuff too.

Fiamma is Fire in Italian.

I'm a Fire Sign and my Mother was half Italian.

I always use it unless it's already taken

Fugawi.......There was some explorers in Africa that discovered the Fugawi tribe of pigmies. They found out the name when they heard the pigmies walking through the elephant grass saying we're the fugawi....

Thinking of starting a Tag-a-long company called Fugawi tours. Get t shirts and hats with "We're the fugawi printed on them"......

I was born in the year of the snake. And I sorta have this obsession with reptiles......

Why'd you get the good one:rolleyes: mine was in the year of the 'Pig' lol the water pig to be exact!!! Not Cool at all IMO:p.... maybe i'll change my birth date to the 'earth snake' its a win win really i'd be 6yrs younger and have a cool zodiac sign!!

I got the double whammy,...year of the goat and Capricorn (goat) like, what's that all about I can hard walk around the house let alone climb up a steep cliff. ;)

I got the double whammy,...year of the goat and Capricorn (goat) like, what's that all about I can hard walk around the house let alone climb up a steep cliff. ;)

It's a metaphorical cliff... And in reality, you climbed a pretty large closet and got out of it too ;)

haha nice, no gettin out of being a goat for you then.. mine probably suits anyway as i dont mind a roll in the good stuff every now an then haha.. its good for the skin!! :p

old photo's_0039[1].jpg

I used to collect Tarantulas, Selenotypus is group of them and spend most of their time underground (90%) and I have Agoraphobia, so I figured it suited :)

OK... I changed it... formally equinny I am now Black Rabbit, for a few reasons...

1. I go "Urban Exploring" quite often, where I am only known as Rabbit... (Rabbit is my alias)
2. Born in the year of the rabbit

'Rabbit' as a username was already taken, so I went with Black.Rabbit:

3. Anyone that has read Watership Down would know the Black Rabbit of Inle, the grim reaper of the rabbit world =)

I also have plans to get a black rabbit tattoo (to cover up another tattoo) once my brother pulls his thumb out and draws it up for me =)

I'm named after a critter ( but can't remember which one )

Aconaemys fuscus
Acridotheres fuscus
Agrilus fuscus
Amplectopus fuscus
Anabazenops fuscus
Ancharius fuscus
Araneus angulatus fuscus
Aridelus fuscus
Arion fuscus
Artamus fuscus
Breviceps fuscus
Callulops fuscus
Canis lupus fuscus
Casiornis fuscus
Chironius fuscus
Chironius fuscus fuscus
Chironius fuscus leucometapus
Cinclodes fuscus
Cinnyris fuscus
Coleocephalus fuscus
Colymbetes fuscus
Cyperus fuscus
Desmognathus fuscus
Diaphanos fuscus
Dieuches fuscus
Dieuches fuscus Reuter
Ectemnorhinus fuscus
Elephantulus fuscus
Eleutherodactylus fuscus
Eptesicus (Eptesicus) fuscus
Exochomoscirtes fuscus
Florisuga fuscus
Galaxias fuscus
Glyptothorax fuscus
Haplochromis fuscus
Herpestes fuscus
Larus fuscus
Lasiopodomys fuscus
Lepinotus fuscus
Leptodactylus fuscus
Liasis fuscus
Lichenostomus fuscus
Liphistius fuscus
Margarops fuscus
Mastacomys fuscus
Melidectes fuscus
Micrixalus fuscus
Micropathus fuscus
Miniopterus fuscus
Moschus fuscus
Neolucanus fuscus
Notomys fuscus
Onthophagus fuscus
Opifex fuscus
Paederus fuscus
Papilio (Menelaides) fuscus
Papilio fuscus fuscus
Papilio fuscus motomurai
Pelobates fuscus
Picumnus fuscus
Pionus fuscus
Pipilo fuscus
Placidochromis fuscus
Plexippus fuscus
Polyachyrus fuscus
Proteroiulus fuscus
Pseudobalistes fuscus
Pseudochirops corinnae fuscus
Pseudohydromys fuscus
Pseudomigadops fuscus
Pseudomigadops fuscus fuscus
Pseudomigadops fuscus sericeus
Ptilinus fuscus
Pyrgillus fuscus
Rhynchitomacer fuscus
Rubus fuscus
Saphobius fuscus
Scytalopus fuscus
Sigmaboilus fuscus
Stegastes fuscus
Stizocephalus fuscus
Syngnathus fuscus
Synodus fuscus
Teledromas fuscus
Tenebroides fuscus
Xiphorhynchus fuscus
Xiphorhynchus fuscus atlanticus

Hmmm - just noticed the dusky flathead isn't listed

I like Toxic Materials/Liquids/Sludge/burning trees and waste... so Toxic - Tox & I love my Imac - Love Apple so.. ... Combined.. Tox iMac lol

Wow that list is huge Fuscus. I always just assumed it was after Water Pythons. I just checked Google Translate to see if it meant something really cool in Latin but it just means "brown". How anti-climactic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back