Your Fave Childhood Toy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you can see the Indians grabbing the side where the fashion mal function has occurred and the guy next to him slowly looking away liek it wasn't you buddy.

But the two fella's holding hands on the right have amused me, who they kidding busted. lol

HE MAN figures!!

My heart was broken recently when I discovered my castle greyskull was under a load of rubbish in a large skip, put there by my dad. I straight away commenced a tunnelling operation, to dad's delight. I got my castle back but it was cracked. waaaa. I was impressed with my tunnel through the crappola though. Dad bad.

when I first looked at this I was shocked :shock:
that indian and spaceman look ummmm.. kinda anatomically correct :lol:
and the indian doesn't look like he's wearing any jocks or are they "flesh coloured" briefs with a little bow waistband?

attachment.php

GODS!!

That reminds me of this hysterical bit that's gone viral on youtube!

Mustache Millionaire - Action Figure Therapy - YouTube

i use to love playing with my little brothers action men toys cause we'd get them all and make an orgy on the ground in different positions and then close the door so when the next person walked in it woulld seem like the toys got sprung hahahahaaahha good times other than that id say my skateboard and my surfboard.

Mine used to be garden skinks i caught in the garden, I would put a line of nail polish on each of them to tell which one was which (lucky mr lizzy lover isnt here cause id get my face ripped off) poor things, wish i knew then what I know now. But apart from that i adored my digimon tamagoci, living in a unit i wasnt aloud any pets and that thing got treated like a million dollar pedigree

The world.

it just goes on and on.

What can compare for a 6 year old to finding a NEW creek with fish and yabbies and .......

I'm in my mid 50's and still on that same journey.

Definately the world was, and is my favourite toy!

A hammer, timber saw and nails. I use to build all sorts of stuff, none of it very good as I was young but it was always fun lol

some hard rubber animals me and my bros would spend hours playing with them, the thing I remember most is spending an hour setting them up for battle and then with a grand "then the fight begain" put one hand behind one team and the other behind the other team and then shove them all into a pile in the middle :) then reset them back up :)

Last edited:
oohh i loved elastics!! and skipping with 2 ropes ooh and i loved to play brandy, bull rush (red rover) and hand ball!!! I had heaps of She-Ra dolls as well as He-Man! Tiddly winks, hungry hungry hippos (still have it!) Transformers! oh so many good times!!!!

I had a bug catcher too, and I used to catch skinks.

One of my favourite toys was one I must have been given when I was very little, probably by someone who hated my parents. It was a green rubber fish that gave a god-awful squeal when squeezed. With careful application of pressure, you could vary the volume, pitch and length of the noise, or do double, triple and quadruple squeals - it was a fine art.

I still have that fish today.

she bought me the dodgiest grandma undies she could find.

She didn't get you the lace thong you were after? What a horrible mum!

My favourite toys were and still are my motocross bikes and my hobby grade RC cars. Kinda horrible though, I've sank over 15 grand of cash I saved into RC, lol.

Cars have been another hobby but since I realised it's not worth trying to make a P plate legal car fast even after sinking thousands into them, I've decided to cut my losses and wait until I'm older.

Living in Bris and not having my bike here, my PS3 is getting a lot of attention.

As long as I don't turn into an old fart who's favourite toy is a 9 iron then I'll be happy!

Last edited:
When I was younger the Yoho diabolos were a pretty big craze at school.. and Tazos..

Actually I remember My sister, cousin and me would go around catching spiders put them all in a massive jar and let them fight it out... or make them fight it out :-/

Penny Bungers, didn't last long, but it was fun blowing up letter boxes.

Too bad kids these days would probably be thrown into juvie and labelled terrorists haha!

This always sums it up nicely:

Scenario: Jack goes quail hunting before school, pulls into school parking lot with shotgun in gun rack.
1957 - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his car and gets his shotgun to show Jack.
2010 - School goes into lock down, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers.

A bear that was given to me when I turned 2 in hospital, the day after I had heart surgery. I called her Baby.

Other than that pretty much just Lego.... or chalk was pretty cool, drawing on the driveway....

My brother and I used to burn my barbies. I remember we burnt one that belonged to my mum, she only had one when she was a kid,apparently begged for it for years and absolutely adored it. I still feel terrible.

We used to save our pocket money to buy heaps of matches and set them up into designs in the backyard so when you light one, it lights the next one and then the next one etc (kinda like domino's effect).

Last edited:
i can't actually think of toys i wanted but i was very much a humanitarian when i was younger for both wildlife and people. I love dolphins and back in the late 90s and early 2000s when there were the port river dolphins killed by shot gun pellets it made me so mad i didn't watch the news for 5 years i did homework instead.

when i was 4 i used to sneak into my mum and dads room and take $2 or $3 from my dad's money tin and i think i managed to get like $50 before he caught on. when asked why i said i was going to send it to the poor people in africa...dad suddenly found himself $50 richer and i was told i can't help those people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back