• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deb's Dragons- EOI for this seasons hatchlings-High red,white,yellow,orange, pastels

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DebsDragons

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Deb's Dragons- EOI for this seasons hatchlings-High red,yellow,orange,white,pastels

Scientific Name
Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon

Size
small

Quantity Available
Limited release

Bred By
Debs' Dragons

General Description
I have alot of exciting colour combinations from extremely high coloured parents. This is my first season as a serious breeder and I will have limited numbers of hatchlings from the following colour morphs.

High Red $110 Red x white pastels $130
High Orange $75 Orange x white pastels $90
High Yellow $95 Yellow x white pastels $115
Whites $150
Discounts will apply for purchases of 3 or more

Pictures of parents can be emailed upon request (some images below) and hatchlings will be sold at minimum 6 weeks of age to ensure they are eating and 100% healthy.Sex of hatchlings will be undetermined but I can make an educated guess if required.

Willing to Freight?
At buyers expense

Contact Details
PM only at this stage

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Attachments

• red orange female side.jpg
    red orange female side.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
High red have hatched - available in 5 weeks
Whites have hatched - available in 5 weeks
Red x white(pastels) have hatched - available in 5 weeks

High orange have hatched
Have had alot of interest but as the freight seems to put interstaters off I'm reducing prices and freight will be flat fee of $50 for all states.
Update on prices
Red $95 Red x white (pastel) $115 Orange $65 Orange x white $80 yellow $80 yellow x white $100 white $100

As usual, prices will be discounted for 3 or more so get some herp mates together and save some $$$

Last edited:
Some of the reds are now ready to go to new homes and the red x whites and whites will be ready in 1 week

Merry Christmas to all and stay safe on the holidays

All of the first clutch of reds are sold but a few still available from 2nd and 3rd clutches.
Red pastels are available

Please refer to new ad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back