Whats your profession? And Why?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own and operate a pet shop. don't think i need to say why :) few jobs in the past ranging from vet nurse to baby show judge (yes you read right, that was an interesting one let me tell you).

much more importantly however a single dad. I have my 3yr old master 100% long story full of head banging and frustration, but can gladly say now is so much better and the boys are alright.

our pets at home are almost a full time job also. Snakes (19), lizards(7), geckos (5), fish(50 odd), g.pigs(150 odd), rats(300 odd), mice(200 odd), dogs(2), cats(3), chickens(2), birds(70 odd) then everything at pet shop also.

:)

Do it man; start with 8 red bulls, a full colour full sleeve, at least one lip ring and a hat with Rockstar or Monster logo on it. !!!

I shouldn't joke, I ride too (Harley) ; what do you ride at the moment...? I'm trying to convince my wife I need a KTM250 to complete myself. ;)

dude I'm all about OFF TOPIC.

Yeah you hear that OP ? Im takin this off ON A TANGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope I spelt tangent correctly otherwise I may look a little silly.

Full marks for "tangent", HP. (One of my jobs was as a proofreader.)

Look how I smoothly brought the thread back on topic!

I am in sales at the moment, FANTASTIC money for what i do, didn't think being a salesman in a retail shop could earn close to 70k a yr but with a good bonus and some very loyal builder mates i achieved that goal last year and am on track to better it at the moment for this financial year.

But it's not what i want to do, I am currently up to the final interview to become a full time fireman which is what i have wanted to do for such a long time but not having the financial leniency that i have now after a fantastic year of hard work i can now chase my goal so hopefully in February when i have my panel interview i can get into the June 2012 recruits course with the CFA as a career firefighter. It is all i really think about apart from my young family.

currently a law clerk... once i've finished by business certs, i'll probably study to be a paralegal...

why?, i kinda fell into it.

im looking for work i have a job installing big off pallet racks but i havent had any work in 3 months so some 1 please help me im desperate

Last edited by a moderator:
No... NOOOOO! N O !

Jesus was a carpenter - not someone who installed big off pallet racks... No... this is all wrong.. I'm going to call god in the morning.... That's right, you heard me... I'm calling him (her/it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Final year pharmacy student. Pharmacy because I screwed around in school and got an OP 2 so wasn't eligible for med-school which is what I wanted to do. I got a scholarship for pharmacy which made my decision for me. I graduate in October then straight onto MBBS for me.

Think I want a 2 stroke man, but still trying to get the research down ! SXF is the 4 stroke, yeah ?

I check to see if the stickers they put on fruit arent upside down, and y? I just got a promotion.lol.
seriously though-Paramedic, because someone has to get their hands dirty.

I'm a profession motorcycle rider( yes I get paid to ride a bike)

Even if it is only for Auspost.
Y?? Better pay than a qualified mechanic and beats the hell outta retail.

HP, I find 4strokes easier to ride( power is more linear than 2 stroke)

I'm a profession motorcycle rider( yes I get paid to ride a bike)

Even if it is only for Auspost.
Y?? Better pay than a qualified mechanic and beats the hell outta retail.

HP, I find 4strokes easier to ride( power is more linear than 2 stroke)
haha like the way you put that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back