where'd you get ur username?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and I love the hypermelanistic trait in reps, so it seemed to fit

I was used to the boofy heads on my Bredl's, so when I got my first woma, I thought its head looked like a sock puppet in comparison.

Cause my wife and I have been together since we were 12, our parents use to call us Bambi & Thumper cause we were/are inseperable

I just had dragons.... guess i look silly now. lol i guess i could change it but im scared of change so ill stay put.

i have a star tattoo as well as my grandfather (passed away now) showed me how to navigate a boat using only the stars (many years ago and i cant remember much now!!) And my email is dreamstarr9 as I believe you should follow your dreams, starr9 as i could not have star so had to change it up!!!!

I have been thinking real hard about this.......& as alot of you seem to use nicknames, i have decided to stay as i am.

My nicknames are: Bud & BJ (& thats for Belinda Jane BTW ;))........but ummmmm no, bel it is!

Really? Have you seen someone about that?

No not to date, I just seek solace in a reptile forum:lol:

Why'd you get the good one:rolleyes: mine was in the year of the 'Pig' lol the water pig to be exact!!! Not Cool at all IMO:p.... maybe i'll change my birth date to the 'earth snake' its a win win really i'd be 6yrs younger and have a cool zodiac sign!!
I'm a fire snake if I remember rightly. I guess I gotta have something goin for me lol.

Last edited:
I have been thinking real hard about this.......& as alot of you seem to use nicknames, i have decided to stay as i am.

My nicknames are: Bud & BJ (& thats for Belinda Jane BTW ;))........but ummmmm no, bel it is!

Yep Bel is a goodie, I like it!! It reminds me of Bell from beauty n the beast which I soo luved as a kid lol

Im not too original.its part of my name and my lizard Draco.

Mine is a reference to Dexter.. love that show.

Before that though I would always be EedgeHead, as I used to be into the wrestling when I was younger and Edge was the man lol :)

I have a nervous habit of drumming my fingers when I am writing and looking for inspiration. Apparently others don’t like it because I get instructed to “Stop that infernal tapping, will you!” or “Enough with the Little Drummer Boy already” or just plain old “Do you mind?!" So, without thinking, I usually end up chewing the end of my pen...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back