Common Tree Snake Photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NicG

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

It was a nice day yesterday, so I decided it was time to start updating the tree snake photo library:

GoldMale2.jpgBlueFemale2+GoldMale2a.jpgBlueFemale2+GoldMale2b.jpg
BlueFemale1a.jpgBlueFemale1b.jpg

Hopefully, this will encourage other CTS owners to do the same ...!

Cheers,
Nic

Last edited:
The blue is a looker. Very nice.

A little of topic, I posted in your slug or egg thread. How did that turn out?

Let's see her Nic !!!!!

Okay, here she is with my really big girl, the aptly-named Gigantor. Take particular note of the difference in head size ... and also of the difference in head-shape between the broader Easterns (Green, Blue, Black) and the more slender Northerns (Gold).

The last photo of my stunning dark green female with the Bird of Paradise has just become one of my new favourites. Might have to enter it in next year's calendar competition ...

Attachments

• Gigantor+GoldFemale2a.jpg
    Gigantor+GoldFemale2a.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Gigantor+GoldFemale2b.jpg
    Gigantor+GoldFemale2b.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 134
  • DarkGreenFemale1a.jpg
    DarkGreenFemale1a.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 148
Shane ... I've had the blue in the close-up for over two years, so I'd estimate that she's four or five years old (originally wild-caught).

Dottyback ... There's actually 11 eggs in that clutch and, whilst they're the 'normalest' eggs I've had this year, they candled a bit yellowish for my liking. I didn't have a chance to check properly and only saw the occasional vein. I should be able to examine them more closely tomorrow.

congrats on the latest batch of eggs nic, nice photos too, i especially like the second group of photo's with gigantor and the new girl. brilliant photography. keep us updated on those eggs brother.

Sye

Love the blue phase, don't suppose there is anybody out there with any young ones for sale in Melbourne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back