You won't believe who I met the other day!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamdeJong

Reaction score
Hey hey,

I've been on uni holidays for a few weeks now, working at a reptile park. Having a normal (so pretty awesome) day when one of my co-workers came over and told me there was a celebrity in the park! Not wanting to ruin the surprise I didn't let her tell me who it is, left my lunch behind and went for a walk. At the other end of the park a couple were having a look at the monitor pits. They were facing the other way so I said g'day and who would turn around to greet me other than Austin Stevens!!! We had a good chat, he and his wife were lovely people and as you can imagine very interesting to talk to!

Needless to say when I went back to the shop my pie was cold =)

I feel like a retard. who is Austin Stevens?
Cannot be as cool as Austin Powers?

lol he's basically the South African version of Steve Irwin. Loves his reptiles and loves getting hyped up and crazy on camera

Wow you kids are missing out! Google the videos of him with the reticulated python and the king cobra

wow that is awesome your so lucky!
i pretty much have all of snakemaster

Austin Stevens? And that was luck? I was about to send you my condolences.

He rolls around with a big spooky (Emphasis on big and spooky) snake in one hand and a camera in the other.. All while he tries to narrate but sounds out of breath and like a psychopath. It's painful to watch actually.

If i have to hear him say how easily he could die if he gets bitten by the snake he's juggling one more time i'll cut off both my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back