moral dilema

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodarknessanny

Reaction score
ok so say you knew something , about an animal beeing offered for sale,
and that the person selling it was not beeing honest about it
and rather callous in that they are selling it so soon

particularly after losing animals duse to illness ,
what would you do?

Smack em in the mouth, but I'm pretty sure that is not the correct
answer so I can't help you ........ sorry

no its on a face book thing so real names are involved,
they had some childrens housed together (in poor conditions)
one of them developed mouth rot, they did little to treat it, 3 months later it died
now they are trying to flog off the remaining animals (that were housed with the sick animal in the same poor conidions)

they have also had all the animals in question for less than 6 months.

one of them developed mouth rot, they did little to treat it, 3 months later it died
now they are trying to flog off the remaining animals (that were housed with the sick animal in the same poor conidions)

PM ME the link to it and ill cause some trouble for you (i mean on your behalf) . my fb is under an alias so i dont care!

I see your point.. but isn't that a better result than this person holding onto them and continuing their mistreatment of the animals..?

my self and some of the admins on the group where this infomation originated
(the worm deletated all there posts but we were able to get some screen caps)

have spread the word to the other FB groups where people are trying to sell there reps
as a
"buyer beware" sort of thing, but im not sure there is too much more we can do with out causing waves.
i feel obliged to do something on this matter, but i dont want to be seen as a trouble maker

Pm me their link, I'll both cause havoc and nurse the poor things back to good health. Reading stuff like this makes me sad =(

i know you guys would love to "have at you"
but i cant condone harassment, just as much as i cant condone the way she has treated the animals.

im sorry im between a rock and a hard place on this one guys.

And like i said, Even if i dont cause havoc it really is the snakes health im worried about. My offer about trying to get them and nurse them back to health stands also.

im sure that who ever gets them will need to seak out vet assitance stright away,
she insisnts that the animals for sale are healthy, but beeing keept soo close to a sick animal for soo long can't be good

Does she understand her husbandry is not up to standard? Does she have a licence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back