Anti Gay America, Rick Perry

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats where i made the mistake. i chose the wrong word. I was trying to say that they are comfortable with the way they are and wouldnt change it, Sorry for the confusion

Ok, i get that. So what did you mean by sexuality can be a choice?

To some degree i think it can be......if you are bi, you can chose who you feel like snuggling with on a particular day, but if you are gay.......well, okay you can chose to snuggle with the opposite sex, but are you going to enjoy it......no. So while yes, you can make a choice who you bed down with, at the end of the day, the heart wants what the heart wants, your desires are your desires, no choices there imo.

Ah those bisexuals, they are a funny bunch.

To some degree i think it can be......if you are bi, you can chose who you feel like snuggling with on a particular day, but if you are gay.......well, okay you can chose to snuggle with the opposite sex, but are you going to enjoy it......no. So while yes, you can make a choice who you bed down with, at the end of the day, the heart wants what the heart wants, your desires are your desires, no choices there imo.

Funny or FUN? ;) While i have been with girls like that, i do always seem to run back to my man.......girls are far too bitchy for my liking, i could NEVER live with one! :lol:

looool, btw i find that the reptile community is the most open awesome community. or are we all crazy? mmmm not sure lool

looool, btw i find that the reptile community is the most open awesome community. or are we all crazy? mmmm not sure lool

Did you just read what i wrote......i admitted that my own gender sux! :shock: Crazy i must be! :lol: Nah, i love the ladies aswell, but to be in a relationship with one.......i think id choke myself!

haha, nah look your always going to find some people that should take the hogwarts train back to 1820, but on a whole its heaps better then others ;)

Did you just read what i wrote......i admitted that my own gender sux! :shock: Crazy i must be! :lol: Nah, i love the ladies aswell, but to be in a relationship with one.......i think id choke myself!

Hahahah! Be careful, Doll! You'll get kicked out of the sisterhood!

People are people good and bad in everyone be they straight gay bi-sexual ... black white ... all the same to me

There is evidence that it is atleast partially genetic

Do you have any links to that info? I'd love to send it to a friend of mine. I had a discussion with her about that a couple of months ago and was talking about it possibly being genetic and being born that way, and all she could say was "But God wouldn't do that". LOL! Oh really? I have Tourettes Syndrome, ADD and OCD. I was born with all of those things, that argument is BS :lol:

231164_10150136957487537_672612536_5570957_5758803_n.jpg

Not really sorry. If you google for information on gay twins you should find something.

Do you have any links to that info? I'd love to send it to a friend of mine. I had a discussion with her about that a couple of months ago and was talking about it possibly being genetic and being born that way, and all she could say was "But God wouldn't do that". LOL! Oh really? I have Tourettes Syndrome, ADD and OCD. I was born with all of those things, that argument is BS :lol:

Oh and i've learnt that it is not worth arguing with people who say things like that lol.

Not really sorry. If you google for information on gay twins you should find something.

Oh and i've learnt that it is not worth arguing with people who say things like that lol.

Certainly isn't worth it lol, I was trying not to laugh but it was hard :D

I have Tourettes Syndrome, ADD and OCD. I was born with all of those things, that argument is BS :lol:

I also have ocd, having kids has helped ALOT, now i can turn a blind eye to a cushion on the couch not sitting 'proper'.......but damn, as a child, i was so not fun! My friends would come over & id make them sit on the floor so they didnt mess my blankets! :lol: Tourettes i dont have......but i have in the past told someone i did.......after they hit my car with a trolley & i told them where to go ;) He ended up being someone who had no worries hitting a girl, so i backed out of that argument real quick, & Tourettes seemed like a good way to do so.
As for the 'is it genetic or not' argument, ive read plenty that suggests it is, & from hearing others speak of the problems they have had to face, i believe totally that it isnt a choice.......besides, doesnt your friend realise that god wasnt in the bedroom when we were made.......he doesnt make straight people either ;)

My disabilities are part of the reason why I don't want kids, I don't want to pass those things on, plus I know I couldn't handle a kid with the same problems as me. My own drive me nuts enough. If I'd had a choice in whether or not I wanted to exist on this planet I think I would have chosen to opt out.

Many people think that compulsive swearing is Tourettes, but it's coprolalia, which can sometimes be a symptom of Torurettes, but not everyone has it, I certainly don't. Only 10-15% of people with Tourettes will also have coprolalia. Here's some info about Tourettes if anyone is interested:

Tourette Syndrom - What is
Tourette Syndrom - Questions & Answers about TS

and we DO so like to cause you lot confusion and make things "interesting" :D
though there are few who are 50/50, we almost always lean to one sex or the other, but it still comes down to attraction and other factors.

and we DO so like to cause you lot confusion and make things "interesting" :D
though there are few who are 50/50, we almost always lean to one sex or the other, but it still comes down to attraction and other factors.

I think i've talked about this to you before. I don't recon anyone, or very very few people, who are totally one way or the other. Just that one usually overrides the other.

Everyone should just embrace it, god forbid you might enjoy it!

The gay gene, "I was born gay", "It's who I am" etc, I personally believe it is more society driven. In the Roman times it was accepted that at parties, anything goes. You took some mind altering drugs and drank heavily then committed adultery, homosexuality, lesbianism, paedophilia with both the guests and the various slaves, males, females, children etc it didn't matter and nobody cared what you did or who you did it with. Society changed, christianity dominated and these things were outlawed. Today religion is losing its hold on society and we are starting to push the limits of what is acceptable in society again. At this point in time, being gay is still not accepted by society........it is tolerated. I wonder if being gay is more the rush of doing something taboo or sticking it to parents or society. Is it a society thing or is it genetic? I lean more towards society. Either way, it doesn't personally effect me. If someone wants to be gay.....whatever floats your boat. If you want a piece of paper to justify your union, again.....whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back