Paradox Albino Darwin Carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morphed

Reaction score
these were hatched out last year from a pair of hets.

Attachments

• paradox.jpg
    paradox.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 2,976
  • paradox_1yr_old.jpg
    paradox_1yr_old.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 1,711
  • paradox_2up.jpg
    paradox_2up.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 1,646
  • paradox_closeup.jpg
    paradox_closeup.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,155
Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see more finally being produced:)

While they are in low supply, they still fetch a premium.

That's the coolest carpet I've ever seen. Congrats Morphed, you're a lucky guy!

Is it the same snake?
You would have to breed it and see if it produces something nicer.

Very nice Morphed seeing there are only a few breeding adults In the country you will get a high price for whatever can be produced for quite a few to come

all those pictures are photo-shopped. the second picture has been floating around with different back-grounds for at least 18 months making it impossible to be last years.........

all those pictures are photo-shopped. the second picture has been floating around with different back-grounds for at least 18 months making it impossible to be last years.........

I smell troll.

I dunno if hes a troll or not but there are at least 3 threads that he has made reference to them today.

I just hope someone doesn't send this clown any money until he posts a non-photo shopped picture with that exact same animal on a very recent national newspaper.

It's shopped. The shadow on the second pic is fake and the reflection on the left doesn't fully match the newspaper. Rookie ;)

The third shot is a classic. It can't get any worse - the photoshopping I mean.

ok, I can understand why your doubting.

first of all apologies if my poor photoshopping led you to believe i was just trolling the forum!

as you would be aware, snakes like this are incredibly rare; what are the odds of producing one of these? 1 in a million? perhaps.

the quick and nasty photoshopping in the images i posted yesterday was not to do with the snakes, they were left untouched. it was solely to remove anything from the background that may have given leads as to the identity of the owner or location

as a regular forum user (under another name of course!) i know there are often posts highlighting the need to keep a low profile collection and protect it from would be thieves. How many posts have there been recently concerning animals that have been stolen?

would you risk posting a photo of this animal if it was in your collection and your location was known? just look at the number of views on this thread.

a friend asked me to make some enquires about selling these animals so he has sent me the images and i have uploaded them.

As for some of you claiming to have seen the images before with different backgrounds, well thats just crap. photos of the snake have never been posted on line before, send me a link if you think they have.

snakes are the progeny of 2 hets.

hatched out in late 2010.

here are some photos untouched by photoshop except for resizing for the web.

The hatchlings photo shows 2 paradox albinos (with black markings to different degrees) and a normal baby carpet.

will try and answer questions but my web access is limited

apologies and enquiries accepted by pm! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    263 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_0458.JPG
    IMG_0458.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 543
i didnt think paradox was an inheritable gene just a random mutation that cant be passed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back