Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There insane, has post #3051 Jungle thread have anything to do with it?

If this is legit and not Jags it's the most exciting development for carpets we've had in Australia.
Time will tell, but I'm going to close my eyes and wish really really hard that they are what you say they are. Congrats to the lucky guy that produced them.

Arent paradoxs Jags?

If they are why try to destroy a new line??

If not my bad
NO, Paradox are pure darwin carpet's, albino darwins which carry black, grey and brown pigment on them. Very rare and so far from 3 years and 7 clutches of my own results, they are being produced in the same manner as a multi combinational gene (9 3 3 1), so around 64 per 1000 produced.

There is a real easy way to tell if they are jag or not, just breed 2 of them together and you'll find out.

More images. They are still hatching, but you can start to see the main characteristic of these animals. I'm pretty exited lol
tribal3.jpgtribal4.jpgtribal5.jpgtribal6.jpgtribal7.jpg

The darkest of the clutch

Attachments

• tribal8.jpg
    tribal8.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 427
I'm sorry but what are the parent animals?

Have pics of the parents?

Exactly, thank you. It is impossible to know what is 'normal' when the genetics of both parents are unknown.

I think you missed Boa's point. He's saying the parents may have had the genetics in the background, not directly them. Throw backs for a lack of term!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back