Where do I buy runners/Track for glass doors near Ipswich QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damo77

Reaction score
I have asked at Bunnings and they said they no longer stock it. Anyone else got any ideas where i can get plain plastic track and /or track with bearings in it near Ipswich QLD.

Mitre 10 used to stock it too. I got all of mine from bunnings in Sydney right through last year.
Hope they still do because I have to upgrade the size of my enclosures over xmas and don't want to be searching everywhere for them either !

Last edited:

i went through this on thursday night at bunnings. after asking 5 people all to tell me that there was no9ne and they dont do it anymore i found it next to the raven door seals in 1.8m lengths in brown and white.. it is there they just only sell it to us weirdos.. :D

JD you are a life saver. I went into bunnings tonight and got the same reply, "sorry we dont sell it":rolleyes:. I calmly replied "yes you do, in 1.8m lengths, brown or white" I couldnt remember exactly what you had said but remembered enough to say "its where the Raven stuff is"
FOUND IT:lol:

Thanks very much.

Bunnings track is crap, unless you only wanna stick it....too thin to tack

I have black 5 mm glass tracks for sale pm me if you need some.

Cheers Brenton

bunnings stock it i bought some last week. maybe only in qld they stopped stocking it.

bunnings stock it i bought some last week. maybe only in qld they stopped stocking it. i found that half og them dont even know what they are talking about. the amount of times iv walked in and asked a question and iv been told NO but then the next time i ask the same question they have it. always find the second opinion.

I order a fair bit of it from the special orders desk at Bunnings Booval. I get the 1220mm lengths. The stock number is 3985152 for P26 in white. They are $18 versus the $26 for the 1800mm lengths.

Yeah I got the same thing on two occasions at bunnings, they all say they don't stock it, so I just keep wandering the isles until I find it.

Cowdroy products can be purchased through...

Bunnings Warehouse | Mitre 10 Hardware | Home Timber & Hardware
Thrifty-Link Hardware | Hardware & Building Traders | National Builders

i went through this on thursday night at bunnings. after asking 5 people all to tell me that there was no9ne and they dont do it anymore i found it next to the raven door seals in 1.8m lengths in brown and white.. it is there they just only sell it to us weirdos.. :D

Icon Plastics � Glass Track

OMG I love you for this thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back