Barry and Tequila~!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So the other night a couple of friends went through a bottle of tequila and Barry reaped the rewards!
He looks sooooooooooo impressed haha.
I think someone else on this forum has a similar pic with their dragon and a sombrero and yep – I totally stole the idea LOL!
I bought him a little Santa suit last night, need to make some adjustments but will post the pics!

Oh, and for anyone that wants an update on “ a day in the life of Barry” , the other night he got his head stuck in a half a water melon…….

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 177
  • hat2.jpg
    hat2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Barry doesnt have any problems picking up the ladies.......he steals them from other 'men'! ;) Poor Alan! (how is Alan, Miss2?)

he is soooooo sad i dont know what to do :(
Barry is full of him self now, he no longer waves to alan , he bobs at him instead!!!

While Barry is pretty damn cool.......my heart bleeds for poor Alan! Barry is just like the bloke in that new 'atm/eftpos add'........"Is that your brother? You know i could bench press him. Kitten?' :lol: Gee i hope you have seen it........:? im not drunk, i swear! :lol:

lol chris, he was far from impressed! just wait till he gets his santa suit... ladyyyy magnetttt!

and bel, no i have not seen it and yes i am lead to believe you are drunk and possibly high ;)

but seriously, with alan i feel sooooooo bad

and bel, no i have not seen it and yes i am lead to believe you are drunk and possibly high ;)

but seriously, with alan i feel sooooooo bad

LOL I wish! Its school holidays......Do you want to babysit? ;)

but seriously, if you see it.......i forgive you! :lol:

Alan needs a girlfriend, preferably hotter then the one Barry stole. It will give Alan some confidence & make Barry & Girl feel a bit stupid! :p

Alan needs a girlfriend, preferably hotter then the one Barry stole. It will give Alan some confidence & make Barry & Girl feel a bit stupid! :p

But what if Barry steals the new one too?? Then Alan will feel even more emasculated!!

i dont know if barry can hold down to ladies.....
oh god, that would be dreadful for alan!

ah im tottaly going to start a " Barry Blog"

But what if Barry steals the new one too?? Then Alan will feel even more emasculated!!

Maybe Miss2 needs to show Barry her garage? Just to remind him what his life could be like again if he doesnt leave Alan's date's alone! ;)

Im joking, Barry doesnt deserve to go back to the lonely life.......i have no idea what Miss2 can do.......Barry seems to have his heart set on being the next best thing!

bel... im miss 2 and i reallllyyy dont want to show barry my " garage" ????

bel... im miss 2 and i reallllyyy dont want to show barry my " garage" ????

I know you wouldnt do that to him.......i was referring to the fact that before now, he was neglected, & that showing him the scary place he spent majority of his life may make him behave better, it was a bad joke. I apologise, & again, as i have said plenty of times, im glad he is now in your care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back