Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a good size Jay nice one....the pic didn't work for me on the other thread glad you reposted here. What's the food item size?

12months old thats HUGE!
ive some 9 month old, hold back stims the biggest is only 90g and 60cm
beeing fed every 3 days

what are you feeding and how often jay?

She is a big girl, but I wouldn't say fat. She has just been fed mice. For the first 6 months she was probably fed every 2 - 4 days. Now about once every 5 - 7 days.

ah ok then, .. might be soemthing to do with the locality backgound that is afecting the size of mine then
the dam is of NSW origens and kinda small when compared to other stims , the sire was a 2 yr old "unknown" animal

A couple of yellow childrens that hatched out.

P1030183.jpg

P1030185.JPG

They look the goods Bryce. I'm starting to like children's pythons more and more.

Cheers Brenton

Noodle has arrived . . . now she's hidden until Christmas Day . . . I can't wait, only one more sleep, she's a 12 mth old Dajarra locale Antaresia Stimsoni :)

IMG_0063.JPGIMG_0067.jpg

Last edited:
Wins
IMG_5552.jpg

Congrats on the Wheatie Worms, Esp the 2nd one that's hot! Not seen one missing dorsal pattern like that a keeper for sure.

Cheers mate thanks :) I was hoping that there would be one in the clutch like that. His mum is similar to that so i will be working on improving that patterning in the near future.......

This t+ male is starting to bulk up a bit - he wouldn't sit still for a photo so i gave him a fresh killed rat pup to keep him occupied!

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_4421.JPG
    IMG_4421.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_4414.jpg
    IMG_4414.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 193
Very nice Dave, I must admit, my T+'s are one of my favourite animals, they just look so nice.

This is a wild nice Spotted

Amaculosa-2.jpg

Amaculosa1-1.jpg

These are all wild Maculosa
Amaculosa-1.jpg

nicecooktownmac600x400.jpg

RPSpotted-1.jpg

Last edited:
recently i did a photoshoot of some of hugsta's animals and he has given permission for me to post some of the pics here. first 3 are T+ childreni, last is a nt type stimmie.

Attachments

• 035-3.jpg
    035-3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 037-2.jpg
    037-2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 039-4.jpg
    039-4.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 059-3.jpg
    059-3.jpg