Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks KaotikJezta I have just been lazy re-applying, I got the basic license because I knew I never wanted GTP's or venomous snakes, but I have recently fallen in love with Woma's which I didn't realise were advanced until I read it somewhere and no one would ever swap a Woma for an Albino Darwin either :( lol

Heres a couple of my SA boy hes around 2 years and the one half way in the hide was about 6 months ago

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 1.5 yrs.jpg
    1.5 yrs.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 74
  • recent.jpg
    recent.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 85
  • recent1.jpg
    recent1.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Just upgraded my Uluru pair, Giggle and Squiggle, to bigger enclosures and got a few shots. First five are of the female, last three the male.

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 51
Any one got any nice RHDs they're wanting to part with in the near coming future ? hehe

Just a quick question to all the woma lovers can you breed them in qld on a standard license or do you need to advance it??

you need to get the restricted pythons amendment that allows you to keep more than two restricted pythons (gtp and womas)

Heres a couple of my SA boy hes around 2 years and the one half way in the hide was about 6 months ago

Such a beautiful snake!!!
I have been looking for one like that. I nearly got one and was gonna pick it up but it had been sold and the available list wasn't updated :(

But that's how I ended up getting my BHP so it worked out in the end :)

Thanks mate hoping to get a sub adult female sum time soon same line as him to breed next season will let you know :)

Thanks mate hoping to get a sub adult female sum time soon same line as him to breed next season will let you know :)

If the female looks like that male, put me down for one!
Unless I find one before that lol.

How are your eggs traveling this year yommy?

really really good,
perlite at a .08:1 ratio has worked the trick
Due 2-4 Jan so hopefully a wonderful new years then on an O/S holiday so i have a very good mate that will be taking care of my hatchos while im away.
I'll make sure he post pics or i'll get them and post them. Looking forward to seeing what pokes it's head out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back