Christmas hat.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep very creative :)

shame-on-you-hunters.jpg

To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you, you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed

Thought it was funny when I opened one window and it wasn't there and then I opened another and it was. The red hat really stands out, nice touch.

AW crap, this must mean, oh hell look at that!
It's nearly Christmas .....

I think it's scary. Reminds me of all the cards I haven't written yet. :)

At least they didn't put the hat on the logo back in October...:lol:

+1. I always want to stand in the middle of the store and scream, "It's the 12 days of Christmas, not the 12 weeks of Christmas!" (Though the count actually starts on Christmas Day.)

Thanks Sax, this is my 4th time back to see if an image has been posted,,...then was gunna send a ticket...silly season is right. Doh!

Well it is Christmas afterall of course snakies and other reps need to get in on the cheer of Christmas....by the way, have any of you decorated your vivs ???

Aps seems like 'Wheres Wally' lately,,,'where are the site rules','where to find the sale/subscription rules','where is the support centre','where is the the hat',

Thanks Sax, this is my 4th time back to see if an image has been posted,,...then was gunna send a ticket...silly season is right. Doh!

Classic Brett lol - I can only imagine the look on the admins face when reading your support ticket/enquiry.

Hey beard, do you know where that came from, locality, paper,
I've seen it heaps of times but never seen the source.
Cheers
Lynne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back