Hello All :-)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hay all, my name is Amy and I though i would join this site as i am interested in getting a snake. I have read some of the threads on this forum and they have been very helpful. I am hoping to learn alot on here before i get my snake so i can make your i take excellent care of it as i am an animal lover i want to make sure i do it right. I am looking into getting a GTP, Jungle Python Or a jungle Jag Python. So if anyone has any tips or advice that would be great.

Thanks

jungles are ok as first i wouldn't recommend a gtp as a first snake but if you must have one do as much research as you can and talk to as many people that own them as you can :) i own jungles and gtps and they are all amazing but i would definitely recommend a jungle as a first over a gtp.

Thanks for the tip. My ex and I got a jungle but it stayed with him as he is the one with the licence. Im going to get my licence asap. Are GTP's high maintenance for a first snake.

hello and welcome,depending on where you are as in state there is different species that you can keep on your first licence and i know in nsw you cant keep green tree pythons on an r1 licence you need an r2 so just check out your states species list before you get your heart set on a certain snake :)

thanks thomasssss, Im in Qld. Ive looked into the licencing n stuff already but im getting excited about a specific snake just yet. not till i have done all my research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back