wild diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant go given crucial info out like that,otherwise there wont be any left...lol

exactly there is no way i am goin to give out that info. if i did every man and his dog would be goin up there and taking them and there is a nice little breeding population there and i would like to keep it that way so when my little boy grows up he can tke his kids there to see em in the wild rather then seeing them in a zoo etc.

Last edited:
exactly there is no one i am goin to give out that info. if i did every man and his dog would be goin up there and taking them and there is a nice little breeding population there and i would like to keep it that way so when my little boy grows up he can tke his kids there to see em in the wild rather then seeing them in a zoo etc.
Great stuff....By the way it was a great looking Diamond...Most ive seen in Sydney area are more Blackish,and generally the further north you go they are yellowish...Either way Top looker...And i dont wanna start ANY debates with any1 that it looks like a Intergrade etc...LOL

That's a bit stiff champ. There's no harm in giving out an approximate location on most animals, especially with a species that is common as dirt both in captivity and the wild. It's not like he was asking for a GPS coordinate.

exactly there is no way i am goin to give out that info. if i did every man and his dog would be goin up there and taking them and there is a nice little breeding population there and i would like to keep it that way so when my little boy grows up he can tke his kids there to see em in the wild rather then seeing them in a zoo etc.

Gota love these snakes, just passing through, I was on my way to town the other day, and a Red Belly Black was just meandering across the front lawn, in no hurry just like he owned the place, well I guess he does!

That's a bit stiff champ. There's no harm in giving out an approximate location on most animals, especially with a species that is common as dirt both in captivity and the wild. It's not like he was asking for a GPS coordinate.

not really when i have told people in the past, locations where i have been only to go back there a few weeks later to find that every single stone has been turned over looking for herps. and they have taken everything they can get their hands on. so now i just dont tell any one except for a few close mates who come with me

Telling people exactly where to find them is silly, Hence my GPS location comment. But if you just said maybe the Blackett area it wouldn't give too much away but would leave the fella with his pride.

Just like i'm always happy to tell people where i find all of my reptiles. Nearly all of them are in Oenpelli or Kakadu. But that isn't nearly enough info for anyone to go out and find them.

At the end of the day it is your perogative, I just think you're being a bit over the top by not even affording the bloke a state let alone an area.

not really when i have told people in the past, locations where i have been only to go back there a few weeks later to find that every single stone has been turned over looking for herps. and they have taken everything they can get their hands on. so now i just dont tell any one except for a few close mates who come with me

Very nice! This was a nicely coloured animal.

Regards,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back