New Albino Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it look like to different snakes? first photos looks skinny and the second lot look fat are you feeding it pigs? :lol:

looks painfully over weight, am glad she is in better hands now by the sounds of it, beautiful snake :)

Damn thats amazing....Congrats mate id say you have pretty much everyone droooling atm me being the first haha ;)

She is a little over weight but the second lot of photos make her look a lot fatter than she really his. We haven't fed her yet. Have attached another photo of her out of her cage.
.Albino Olive.jpg

Maybe its my camera but it is not as fat or as white as the photos show. I think I need some photo lessons as it looks yellow in some of the other photos!
Paul

yeah saw it on facebook and thought it looked too white for an olive..great snake guys , where are you based? I might have to drop in one day to see if you guys want to stock our products.

yeah saw it on facebook and thought it looked too white for an olive..great snake guys , where are you based? I might have to drop in one day to see if you guys want to stock our products.
I spoke to you briefly when a couple of us came up for the Gold Coast Expo. Would be more than happy to speak about stocking some of your enclosures in store. We are in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back