Merry Christmas to all of you

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
i-Xsssdc6-XL.jpg

Same to you. I unfortunately will be spending Christmas eve on nightshift, lots of fun. Everone enjoy your holidays safely.

Merry Christmas to you too, Michael. Have you got a tree adorned with hatchie GTPs?

Have a fun holiday, everyone, and keep safe.

Merry Xmas to you too Michael and to everyone else on APS, hope you and your family have an amazing time full of joy and happiness. We'll all raise a glass to that ;)

Merry Xmas to you too Michael and to everyone else on APS, hope you and your family have an amazing time full of joy and happiness. We'll all raise a glass to that ;)

Absolutely. And watch the world go by.

i-xRPbKkK-M.jpg

Merry Christmas Mister Rat and all fellow APSers.

Merry Christmas guys! Just want to say thanks for having fantastic, intelligent, informative conversations for me to follow and I really look forward to learning alot more from everyone in the new year!

Same to you mate. Savin those pennies to get a male off you to be friends with my Hemmens line female. Merry xmas.

You too michale. Sorry, i didnt mean to copy your thread, i didnt even see it. I didnt even think anyone would post it any earlier than i did :p Any way have a good chrissy :)

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else :)

how did that old song go..... o yes thats right

(sing to the tune of "we wish you a merry christmas")

We wish you a herping christmas, we wish you a herping christmas, we wish you a herping christmas,
and a herp fulled new year,
great new herps we will bring to you and your collection,
We wish you a herping christmas, and a herp fulled new year.

:) :) :)

Merry Christmas to all! I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful Christmas. Stay safe.

I cant wait to see the pics of everyone's Christmas reps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back