Sugar gliders pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonitorMayhem

Reaction score
Just thought it would be interesting to see some pictures of everyones gliders,nclosures etc.
I have just bred my first sugar gider so i will go out tonight and try and get some pictures to get this started
cheers mick

Unfortunately you can't keep them in Brissie :( However as a wildlife carer i at least get to have some on a temp basis!! They are the cutest and sweetest lil souls!

Unfortunately you can't keep them in Brissie :( However as a wildlife carer i at least get to have some on a temp basis!! They are the cutest and sweetest lil souls!

I rescued one here after a butcher bird knocked it out of a kauri pine twice jus behind our housebus. In its stressed state it was anything but sweetest lil soul .nasty lil blighter is putting it mildly Cute tho . Let it go when dusk came never seen it again shame

my pair are fairly tame i can pat them and they feed from my hand and there getting better all the time the little baby at this stage is a little crazy so have to work on him for a while

lol where are the pics?
i wanna see them pleaase! :)

Not sure if they're the same mob up here but I can HEAR them growling away in tree trunks when I'm walking in bush. Only because the TOs told me knocking on the trunks is how you find them. They're beautiful creatures.

I thought I'd found the world's biggest one once but it was a huge female Northern Quoll bending the (grevillia pteridifolia) tree almost to the ground to get the nectar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back