Name the kitten :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The snake food comments are totally unnecessary. Don't even need to bring up the fact no one has said it (when it was relevant).

My vote is that you should wait a while- even if a few weeks if needed. I find that names tend to jump out later at you, as they just 'fit' your little individual.

For example, my youngest cat (of 4.. hehe) I was going to rehabilitate and rehome, as she had severe wounds and bone exposedthat required daily care for about 2 months. One day she was running around my bedroom like a lunatic, and I affectionately called her a 'terror' then randomly thought that "Terra" as a name would work. Of course she isn't really a terror and I love her to bits, and I obviously kept her. But the name DOES suit her perfectly in a way- though she's half the size (literally) of my two bigger boys, and 3/4 size of the other girl, she is the boss- no-one messes with her if she doesnt want them to.

another one of my cats is called 'Taz' because he's inbred.. I didn't come up with that name, but a friend did :)

hmmm SPARE? he is left over and spare there ya go its name is spare

I have actually had 2 different cats named Spare cat over the years. Each time i received a new cat i had allready had one so the new one was called my Spare cat. We have 2 now, Kat and Kitty kat. I like the name "spare".
Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back