Only In America :$

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I rarely post here these days, still read the forums occasionally though.

You had a go at other members this morning when they made ignorant, racist comments about Muslims..

But this thread is somehow acceptable?

ooOOooOoK then.....

I'd like to point out that I'm not a racist or ignorant.

And todays winner is.............hypocrisy

No wonder everyone sees it as being the stupidest country in the world....coz it is

What a masterpiece. All from a country that is so strict we can't even own a ball python pet or buy a can of pepper spray to protect ourselves from the petty crime our country is rife with. LOL!!

I can't say I see America as the stupidest country in the world, I see no evidence that any country has a monopoly on stupidity.

It was meant to be a joke, not anything more or anything less. I can pull out right now about three threads going that mention muslims and i just laughed at them if you want to see them i will gladly pull them out for you ;) So nah not hypocrisy oh btw darlyn there are also a couple of threads about yanks too ;) Have a look around and smell the roses. Merry xmas everyone and sorry for those that cant have a laugh
Darlyn go check the thread Anti Gay America ;) and Funny Christmas Stories...Tell yours ;) Those are two just right now i picked out from the front page...Hypocrisy my a$$

Ah right, this 'No wonder everyone sees it as being the stupidest country in the world....coz it is ' was just a joke ? Yeah it's very funny now you have pointed out that it was just a joke.

as for Stupid. I'd say we're right up there.. but thats not the point. I think the OP was only having a bit of fun, but when you tar a whole nation or religion with the same brush there are always going to be people that dont like it. that being said, people should lighten up. We all make derogatory remarks about someone, whether it be a short people, fat people, blacks, asians, skinny people, tasmanians etc etc...and if you dont, I'm sorry, but you must be Mother Teressa.

No wonder everyone sees it as being the stupidest country in the world....coz it is

RING RING:
RING RING:
POT : Hello?
KETTLE: Hello. Is that the pot?
POT: Speaking.
KETTLE: You're black.

You obviously don't remenber the Boxing day stampedes and the reason why door buster sales are no longer run

Okay sorry if it was a mistake to make that post, i didnt know people would take it like that at all. That quote was wrong and i do apologize , i just copy pasted it and didnt intend it to be like it was taken. But that being said, im just gonna pop over to the other threads i made a point of and have a cry about them. I thought that like i had a laugh at the muslim ones or whatever and noone seems to be complaining about those posts, then a post about america shouldnt make people break down in histerics i was wrong. My apologizes i will remove it. I will make sure to blow up one epic storm from now on when anything is mentioned instead of just laughing at it. Sorry to all the Yankee Lovers

You obviously don't remenber the Boxing day stampedes and the reason why door buster sales are no longer run

Thats got nothing to do with the pot calling the kettle black. How the hell does that relate to people killing each other over shoes. And yes they are stuuuupiiiiiiiiddddd ;) The post referred to the people fighting over shoes, go cry to someone that cares it was a joke about the shoe ordeal

Last edited:
Look i understand what your trying to say. All im explaining is that i meant the people fighting over shoes are stupid. I told you that im sorry for WORDING IT WRONG. But it is stupid, and it has nothing to do with me saying having a go at a religion is wrong in the other thread. But it isnt the pot calling the kettle black. So are you trying to say that because i am muslim, i cant say they are stupid ? Thats how i understand the whole pot and kettle thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back