People on APS seem a bit stressed today/lately

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirCooled

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Have been reading a few post especially today and some people seem to be stressing over who knows ???.One thread,people are arguing,but the strange part is that the are agreeing at the same time.I know today can be the happiest part of the year for some,but for others,for many reasons might be the hardest.For some who are having a depressing time,find a happy place and relax,if your local I'll pour you a bourbon.

Have been reading a few post especially today and some people seem to be stressing over who knows ???.One thread,people are arguing,but the strange part is that the are agreeing at the same time.I know today can be the happiest part of the year for some,but for others,for many reasons might be the hardest.For some who are having a depressing time,find a happy place and relax,if your local I'll pour you a bourbon.

What are you implying? I'm going to take that personally, giftwrap it, and then take it as an insult to my ancestors *snarlsnaprawwwr*
(Just kidding ;))
I've noticed the same thing lol.
I'll stick to the beers :D

Can you pour my bourbon into an envelope and post it up, thnx.
Merry Christmas!

Deadpan it's just that there's a big old storm that no one can predict where it's going, but no matter which way it goes it's either gonna hit my mum and dads house or my house or flood my house a bit like watching a train wreck. I also have this chronic feeling that i did something really really dumb on friday night, but i still can't work out what it was. I know i did a couple of really dumb/funny things but this is a really really dumb feeling, not just a regular really dumb feeling. I just hope there aren't any pictures... And to top all this off my dog is still really sick and fast running me out of ALL of my money.

I think i deserve to be a little snipey and backhanded atm don't you?

:p

Ps. I really don't know what i did on Friday night that's making me feel this way... but i know it was something...

Thanks for the Bourbon offer Deadpan, not far away either. Actually had a few already today and not to mention last nights session while putting up a trampoline in the dark until the wee hours of the morning.
Gotta love Christmas.

**** Gordo. I've not been keeping an eye on the news but I'm assuming a hurricane is looming? Keep me updated how it goes.

Melbourne has been 30 degrees today and storms with hailstones as big as golf balls!

Cyclones in Aus geeez Jay! Don't you know anything?!?!? :p

Should be all good, i'm more worried about the water than the wind.

**** Gordo. I've not been keeping an eye on the news but I'm assuming a hurricane is looming? Keep me updated how it goes.

Melbourne has been 30 degrees today and storms with hailstones as big as golf balls!

It's 9.30pm and we've just come home from a family get together, which was lovely. It was very happy with people aged from 6 months old to 76 yrs old....lots of food, lots of fun and a couple of little tears remembering loved ones passed as well. My husbands family....not mine....but I still love them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back