massive common tree snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky_91

Reaction score
i was just sitting outside with the dog and i look over and there was what would have to be the largest common tree snake i have ever seen so thick and so long didn't stick around once it noticed me i can't get over the size i have some pretty large ones and so do my friends but this thing wow. wish i could of got photos

Awesome! The biggest I have seen is one that nic g has, it's twice the size of any I have seen! I will try and get some pics.

I've seen small ones before but you ever seem to see the large ones they must really hear you coming. this was the first really big wild one I've seen. i would love to see the pics

shame you couldnt get any pics. what colour was it? how long do you estimate it was?

this guy measured just under 6" and almost an inch thick.
He came from logan Village and was in a house that backed onto a creek with an abudance af large green tree frogs.

Attachments

• tree snake huge.jpg
    tree snake huge.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 171
This is the one that Dottyback was talking about. She occasionally mistakes one of my fingers for a fish ...

CTSbite1.jpgCTSbite2.jpg

CTSbite2a.jpgCTSbite2b.jpg

This CTS is by no means a small animal, but she is dwarfed by comparison ...

Gigantor+GoldFemale2b.jpgGigantor+GoldFemale2a.jpg

Note the different headshapes (not just size) between the Green phase and the Gold phase (which, in my opinion, should be listed as separate sub-species).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back