Yay, just got a great Christmas suprise!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaotikJezta

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Plotting world domination from the depths of Hellb
The other day I went for a job in the reptile section of an Aquarium and reptile shop at Cranbourne. Wasn't holding out too much hope as I haven't worked for quite a while but I start tomorrow. So excited, my first job is to attend to the needs of all the little scaled critters. Excited and nervous all at once.:)

Woohoo, KJ. What a great Christmas present! You'll be fine with the job. If you have any questions you can't answer, you can always come to APS for help. What uni course?

I've got one of the two sorted (the uni course). Now I just need the job. Any tips? :D

Woohoo, KJ. What a great Christmas present! You'll be fine with the job. If you have any questions you can't answer, you can always come to APS for help. What uni course?

I've got one of the two sorted (the uni course). Now I just need the job. Any tips? :D

Bachelor of Fine Art at Monash, was so nervous at the selection interview I gabbled and I thought I blew it but got my A letter the other day. So both of my loves combined are going to make it a great year. Best thing is the job is Thursday to Sunday normally and Uni is Monday to Wednesday so it works out perfectly.

Thats great news. Try not to spend all your paycheck in store ;)

Yes, that is a problem, haha, hope they have good staff discounts.

is that with ron.... down the end of the court? if so he can be a grumpy ol bugger sometimes. but a nice guy..

The other day I went for a job in the reptile section of an Aquarium and reptile shop at Cranbourne. Wasn't holding out too much hope as I haven't worked for quite a while but I start tomorrow. So excited, my first job is to attend to the needs of all the little scaled critters. Excited and nervous all at once.:)

:DCongrats! is that from the ad posted on The HerpTrader?

They have job ads on the Herp Trader? I need to take a look at that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back