new keelback.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baker

Reaction score
I thought i would post some pictures up of the little hatchling keelback I recently got. I was having alittle trouble getting it to feed for me. So this morning i decieded to only put in enough water for the fish to swim in and see if it would eat either of them, and I was happily suprised to see one missing and a nice little lump in the snake.
2011-12-23 17.05.27.jpg2011-12-16 09.47.33.jpg2011-12-16 09.48.11.jpg2011-12-16 09.48.27.jpg Sorry for the bad pics, it is really fast and off my phone.
I
would also like to thank dottyback for selling me this little guy and all the help he gave me.
Cheers Cameron.

thanks, the litte guy has taken another two fish so far today. must be tryign to make up for the days it wasnt eating.

Reckon one of these would do good in a 4ft tank with half water half land?

yer, thats the sort of setup that i will eventually put mine into.

i've got one of its siblings and its doing great, takes a little while for them to settle in before they start to eat. i'll post some photos of my one in the next few day. Also a big thanks to dottyback for my little keelbacks.

Last edited:
yer its a good feeling once they settle and start to feed. i look forward to seeing the pics of your little one.

here a couple shots of my baby keelback and my baby tree snake P1000978.jpgP1000979.jpgP1000980.jpgP1000981.jpgP1000982.jpgP1000983.jpg

very nice little guys you have there. my little guy has just started his first shed with me, so im looking forward to see what it looks like when finished

Thought i might just check in and see how the baby keelback is going? I swear mine can smell when i put a fish in its bowl cause as soon as i leave the room it comes comes out and grabs it.

hey, my little guy is like that aswell. so far have had two perfect sheds and he has been demolishing the fish. averages two or three a day. starting to calm down handling wise aswell, once hooked out he is calm as anything. will put a new pic up after work tomorow.
cheers cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back