sudden death ...devastated

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Western python

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My 6 year old South West carpet has died suddenly on 25/12/11 .I'm devastated . I had just noticed that she had emerged out of her hide and was on the hunt, when suddenly she recoiled and sort of had a fit and died . I cant believe she gone ..Ive had her from a hatchling.

Sometimes it happens
Sometimes there is no explanation

But it still hurts

That's terrible Western python; my condolences. It must be so much harder not having reason or rhyme :(

Oh man that is horrible. You must be shattered. Really sorry to hear your news.

Hi mate, l'm so sorry to hear that you have lost your beloved South West Carpet Python.......please try and not let it upset you take it easy and have a happy day and new year 2012.

So sorry that you lost your SW. I know that there is nothing we can say to take the pain away but I hope you know how much we appreciate you sharing.

RIP

Sometimes life sucks but it's better than the alternative. So sorry for you loss, just give youself time and I promise it will hurt less. My Grandad died on Christmas day a few years ago so I have always mixed emotions on Christmas morning. Regards Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back