I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Father, 11, hides as pregnant girl faces the media - Home News - UK - The Independent
I have no sympathy for that boy. First he's stupid enough to have unprotected sex at the age of 11, then him and his family go into hiding and have no plans to help support the baby. He's selfish enough to get this girl pregnant, changing her life forever and sacraficing her freedom at such a young age, then hides away showing no responsibility. I more sympathy for the girl, but shes still stupid enough to believe that kids older than 11, and then have unprotected sex. But I feel sorry for the fact that many life opportunities have already been thrown out of the window before she even leaves school.

class="wysiwyg_dashes"
|- class="wysiwyg_dashes_tr"
| class="wysiwyg_dashes_td" width="100%" | An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...
class="wysiwyg_dashes"
| class="wysiwyg_dashes_td" width="100%" |

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the
86-year-old said ,'Things are great and I've never felt better.'

I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.

"So what do you think about that Doc ?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and
then began to tell a story.

"I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter
and never misses a season."

One day he was setting off to go hunting.

In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun."

"As he neared a lake , he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge.

He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature.

Out of habit he raised his cane , aimed it at the animal as if

it were his favourite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'."

"Miraculously , two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you think of that ?" asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said ,
"Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else

pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied , "My point exactly."

class="wysiwyg_dashes"
|-

|-

|-

Yes, the title is definately over dramatic. Of all the horrible things humans do to other humans and animals.....I think this is a little tame. BUT then again, I am not an 11 year old girl :shock::shock::?

Last night I watched a documentary (no holds barred vision) of the invasion of Iwo Jima in WW2. Tens of thousands of Japanese and Americans shooting, stabbing, burning and blowing eachother to pieces for 36 days. We as a species must be considered insane.

A child is not the end of a life but a flame thrower surely is.

With the way kids carry on these days Im surprised this isn't actually far more common.

Last night I watched a documentary (no holds barred vision) of the invasion of Iwo Jima in WW2. Tens of thousands of Japanese and Americans shooting, stabbing, burning and blowing eachother to pieces for 36 days. We as a species must be considered insane.

What was the name of the doco?

I find it funny that the child from this story 'Ben', is now older than the OP.

The title isn't of his own creation, it's a troll meme. Dude you're 11, you may think this is bad (which it is) but it happens all the time. I see young (15 and under) mums with prams outside shopping centres sitting there smoking all day, some are pregnant for he second or 3rd time. Just be thankful you're not that dumb.

The title isn't of his own creation, it's a troll meme.
SOMEONE GETS IT!

No but really this kid must either be incredibly stupid or the girl is claiming its the child when it is clearly not.

Fay said the title was dramatic, I just said that snakeluvver pinched a common Internet joke and used it as the title. That line is often accompanied by a picture of a futurama character and is used in a dramatic sense where it really isn't warranted.

Um, Just a passing statement more than anything "Takes two to tango".. I thought it would be called "rape" if it was all his fault... Don't put all the blame on the guy, they were both as stupid as each other, decided to do something that had this as an outcome and the 'worst' for them happened. The kid is 11, what would you do if you had all this media attention/stress.. Yes he should own up.. but he is doing what any kid who did something bad is doing..hiding away from his problems...
Regardless... It's nothing that I will post a ranting thread about...
I think there are more pressing issues in the world to be getting caught up with than a story about two fairly stupid people...

Call me old fashioned, but my question is......where are the parents...I mean the parents of these "children who are having children"....don't parents educate their kids anymore or is sex education left up to schools. Hell, when I was 11, I didn't know what sex was about. I wasn't allowed to go out with a boy till I was 16 !! And once I was allowed to go out, had to be home by midnight...and that was right up till I got married at 21. We never lived together before we got married, never had sex. Sure the world has changed....but is it really for the better ???

And thats nothing compared to some of the WW2 German vs Soviet battles on the eastern front.(Operation Barbosa) where millions upon millions were killed.

Or some of the African civil wars such as the Civil wars in the Congo where their were literally 5+ million deaths.

Or how about the earthquakes/tsunamis that take out 100,000s of people in a matter of a few hours...

Last edited:
Call me old fashioned, but my question is......where are the parents...I mean the parents of these "children who are having children"....don't parents educate their kids anymore or is sex education left up to schools. Hell, when I was 11, I didn't know what sex was about. I wasn't allowed to go out with a boy till I was 16 !! And once I was allowed to go out, had to be home by midnight...and that was right up till I got married at 21. We never lived together before we got married, never had sex. Sure the world has changed....but is it really for the better ???

That's from one extreme to the other, having a curfew up until you were 21 is insane in my opinion. I'm glad I had the freedom to more or less do as I pleased (within reason), it comes down to a bunch of different variables, not just parents. Kids have to take some accountability, too. I went out and had fun, didn't have a curfew as such if I was going out partying, girls came and went but no one got pregnant.

In this case I'd say that proper parenting was definitely lacking, but in the majority of cases being home by midnight until you were well into adulthood shouldn't be necessary. I can't see how it would prevent a pregnancy anyway, it's not like your pants are fixed to your waist until 12am and then they fly off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back