What is your new years resolution?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdsixtyone

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Bit bored today and was wondering what everyones New Years Resolutions are?

Jordy :)

I've been an Apprentice carpenter for the past 1year and 9 months, and for majority of that I have been stupid and I haven't used ear muffs/plugs. My new years resolution is to go out, get a you-buit set of ear muffs. I know that all it takes is one bang, crack or ting to make my hearing abilities terrible.

To shut down the illegal backpacker joint in the Unit next door. There is one toilet/ one bathroom and she crams in a dozen or more.
They stand outside our door or windows having loud phone conversations and on several occasions they've walked into our place thinking it was the backpackers. Today I came out of the shower to find an Asian gentleman going through my kitchen.

"What the F do you think you're doing??!!"

"Me stay here, kitchen not clean!"

I gave him the bums rush but it is the final straw, there are numerous health and safety issues apart from the absolute illegality of what the fat B is doing. Anyway not for much longer. I'm on a mission.

Rant concluded.

Go Steve!

I've never had an illegal backpacker hostel next door, but having had a few sets of feral neighbours that might as well have been, I wish you every success. :)

I'll come round and give you a hand on Wednesday Steve.

Set a feral pig loose in there and block the door.:D

Go Steve!

I've never had an illegal backpacker hostel next door, but having had a few sets of feral neighbours that might as well have been, I wish you every success. :)

Set a feral pig loose in there and block the door.:D

There already is one. She runs it!

to stick to my diet of no wheat and reduced dairy as it is really helping me lose weight and feel better.........and...to go regularly to the gym !!!! and not put my health second to all the other stuff going on in my life !!

Make boris healthy and happy o.0

Drop 5kg body fat to 75kg, Bench 130, squat 170, dead lift 200, increase hip flexibility to a useable range, stop drinking o.0 thats the one I am worried about...

Not get any more snakes.

Also, exercise regularly..

To stay upright next New Years and avoid the pain I'm feeling at the moment : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back