First RSP finally out!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deebo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This little guy/girl finally decided to fully emerge after poking its head out almost 2 days ago. It weighs a stonking 15 grams and looks absolutely tiny - hopefully the rest make an appearance soon.

These would have to be the highlight of my season and the female is powering food down so she will be back in shape in no time as well.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_4438.jpg
    IMG_4438.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_4445.jpg
    IMG_4445.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 184
Congrats, hopefully will be asking for the same info as yommie next season as well ,well done :)

Well done Dave
My second clutch in as many years finished coming out yesterday, how many did your girl drop for you?
They are long hatchlings relative too their adult size don't you think ?.

Cheers
Congo

Hey congo,

She dropped 12 good eggs and one slug - and one egg died a few weeks ago so 11 went the distance. She was 3.5yrs old and would have weighed about 1.4kg or so I would say. How many has your girl given you the past two years?

I agree with you, they are very long slender hatchlings.

Cheers,
Dave

It is amazing how small RSP hatchies are. They do get big once they start eating. My yearling roughies are bigger than my yearling jungles.

Cute little bugger :)

I never really took to RSP but i have to say that is very cute. Well done.

Good work Dave. Have to shoot up and have a look. Have fun feeding mate, i hear they can test the patience

Hi Dave
My girl gave me nine last season, eight this season and all 8 hatched, my girl would weigh less than your girl but I have not weighed her for a while. My female is 4yrs old and a dream too keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back