What is your new years resolution?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start drinking tinnies so I can squash the cans, filled a bin full of stubbies in a week and a bit!

not to buy anymore snakes, but with the vic reptile show coming up we will see how that all goes hahahahahahaaha this resulotion is was doomed from the start.

My new years resolution is to start ticking animals off my wish list.

A nice Blonde mac to start

Go alright at uni, get a turbo car and go to the gym regularly. I'd also like to save for an albino Darwin.

i have a few. Lose weight, do sydney-gong bike ride, run the city-2-surf and start racing at a club level for mx/enduro

Get a snake or a monitor! Chances are neither will happen but I have a dream, a dream where Mathew can have more cool herps.

not to buy anymore snakes, but with the vic reptile show coming up we will see how that all goes hahahahahahaaha this resulotion is was doomed from the start.

Best way to reduce the risk of introduced problems. Be patient now and breed your own, to grow your collection.

It will be interesting to keep this thread alive for the year, and see how many of you succeeded with your resolutions by December which won't take long to get here.

Im on the wagon! It's only been 36hrs! It's all ready getting hard!

Find some more Ackies :D they are funny little buggers especially when they aren't in a good mood lol dont find that often though.

Then let them take over the world!

Get a snake or a monitor! Chances are neither will happen but I have a dream, a dream where Mathew can have more cool herps.

Would love one as well!

ooops I mean I would love a snake lizard but I guess i ma unsure if that's even possible?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back