Id this Spider

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akuji

Reaction score
Picture 001.jpgHey everyone I found this little fella clambering up the wall at work can anyone tell me what he is?

Billy

I took a punt and thought grab a photo and relocate it or it would face the wrath of our lovely accounts lady.

Close you hand and open it - then it be a dead spider ;)

I think ReefQ is right, looks like a House.

"Black house spiders are venomous, but are not considered dangerous. They are timid and bites from them are infrequent. The bite may be excruciatingly painful and cause local swelling. Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, sweating and giddiness are occasionally recorded. In a few cases, skin lesions (arachnogenic necrosis) have developed after multiple bites.'

I think ReefQ is right, looks like a House.

"Black house spiders are venomous, but are not considered dangerous. They are timid and bites from them are infrequent. The bite may be excruciatingly painful and cause local swelling. Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, sweating and giddiness are occasionally recorded. In a few cases, skin lesions (arachnogenic necrosis) have developed after multiple bites.'

Thanks for that everyone other symptons are pay ladies going into hysterics but that is another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back